No announcement yet.

Tking in the pure pub (stark eats poo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mergéd - Conc (The accent makes it fancy.)
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
      Also, keep ideas coming in. So I know if there are anything more to add, anything to get rid of etc.
      fine here are some random ideas. i suggest another botcommand called !start. if like 4 people on each freq do it the bot asks for a time and then starts a base game. no score reset no ship votings just warp everyone into lower base ears and maybe lock frequencies. after the time runs up it calls the winners by name and points, maybe only the top scorer for each ship, i didnt think about it too much

because noone wants to loose this could reduce the javs fooling around in lower when getting base an increase basing action.

next thing is a !leader:_player1 the person with most votes over uhm lets say 3 can change other peoples ships with !change player1:3
      !change could also work for all other players but there would have to be at least 2 change calls from a normal player to actually change some1. people could still change back and you shouldnt be able to change a person too often
      !ban player1:2 would stop player1 from javing for 10 minutes in this pub. can be done by leader or 2 random players.

this is a strange idea yes but well, maybe we dont have to call for a ref every time we get tked then. of course this has the danger of abusing but thats where ERs come in play.

and get the bots some social skill

Comment

What is it with forum users and sexual innuendo's today? Could you clarify your user text please Fluffz?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

sure i could but you would have to show me your breasts... err.. wait.. xcuse me im horny. silly military service side effect. is it supposed to have a meaning?

Comment

well the bottom line is that this arguement is over because you are too stupid to make real or valid arguements and you are also a borderline spamming newbie. i win u lose, cause my suggestions for change created ideas to be modified, used or not used, and you just pitched a fit about how idiotic they were. not to be used? yes (except for the third). idiotic? no. end of arguement.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
              Yeah, I am reconsidering not limiting the javs. After all the idea was to get rid of levis. And limiting other ships will not make it a pub anymore.
              of course the sole purpose for getting rid of the levi was to make the pub a better arena for basing

TKing javs is a problem, and my idea was not to limit the javs in the arena, but to limit the stupid javs in the arena...well, actually...get rid of the stupid javs in the arena, for details, read my last reply to this thread

getting rid of the stupid javs doesn't limit the number of javs in the arena, it just gets rid of the problem
              Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                well the bottom line is that this arguement is over because you are too stupid to make real or valid arguements and you are also a borderline spamming newbie. i win u lose, cause my suggestions for change created ideas to be modified, used or not used, and you just pitched a fit about how idiotic they were. not to be used? yes (except for the third). idiotic? no. end of arguement.
                There was no argument to begin with, 3 out of 4 of your ideas were crap. You choose to ignore that I supported one of your ideas simply because I trashed the others. Call me a newbie to these forums all you want, it doesn't get past the face that you can't seem to accept that you were caught with your foot in your mouth earlier. There is no win or lose in this, because there was no argument. GG.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Also, why does guanobot leave pub 0 at night time (at least for the past 2 nights). Is it only up when Captin Guano is online?
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Liquid Blue, please keep the personal attacks on a private level, it's annoying to the rest of us who don't care.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

No worries, I'm done with that guy.

Comment

Jav problems

I made this suggestion in another thread, but as to the TKing Jav problem:

Can the Terrier be given a command to prevent a player from attaching? Something like the ?ignore command that prevents an attach? Terr driver would have to tick each player to "ban" as it happens, and undo it if the player says they are changing ships or promises to behave.

This would mostly keep the TK'er out of the base unless he wants to fly in every time from spawn. Most of the time he probably wouldn't make it through the other team trying to get in, and javs in the base could tk him from inside pretty easily. I picture him getting frustrated at this and giving it up.

Just a thought.
                        AL GORE INVENTED TRENCH WARS

Comment

Sure it's possible, but you wouldn't see it until Continuum .40 comes out.
                          Ну вот...

Comment

Here's an idea, go and play and dodge the tkers.
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                            X