No announcement yet.

Weasels must GO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any problems with weasels. I play pub around 2 hours every day. During 1 week I get cloaked maybe 3-5 times. You seriously have to camp or play for bty/rec to get cloaked by them.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

calm down. think about it for a second, how can you prevent a weasel from killing you? its invisible, it can go right towards you and you wouldnt see it. I know what the thread name states, but i actually wanted weasel's powers reduced.
      I am calm, do you really think your whining would upset me? I'll use caps when my temper is loose, thx.

Dont make a fuss of a little rant
      Don't make a fuss over a little ship.

Liquid - that avatar is l33t. omfg, that is badass
      Thanks, now gimme your lunch money. Just kidding
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue

Don't make a fuss over a little ship.
        there is a difference between an old school game and human communication.
        I like sub space
        but i am not a fuck face
        but most people in it are...
        me - i didn't get that far.
        it's also full of lamers, laggots,
        newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
        I own them like an ez pie
        ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

All the weasel haters are levi or ratio players.
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Awwww.. Aenima.. that's not very nice.. :s

Anyways, I can understand how people who play lev could get annoyed with weasels.. actually I can see how everyone can get annoyed with them.. but that's what they are there for.. to annoy you. (In my mind anyways)
            Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Wait...who is Liquid?
              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
              i just wish it was longer
              Originally posted by Cops
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Right here big guy.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
                  Awwww.. Aenima.. that's not very nice.. :s

no offense taken, i was merely implying that girls think about the important stuff before guys do
                  Ну вот...

Comment

awwwwww but the weasels are so cute!
                    so small n fuzzy
                    awwww
                    .....not frm tw so most of my replies will be gay and useless :D

Comment

weasels are NOT cute when we're talking about a Yamakazi Sholi ZnK/0-1 Weasel spacescout with cloaking technology that'll shove a bullet or three up your pretty behind right when you least expect/want it. Copish?
                      I like sub space
                      but i am not a fuck face
                      but most people in it are...
                      me - i didn't get that far.
                      it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                      newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                      I own them like an ez pie
                      ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

Working...
                      X