Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(RoboHelp)>I feel that you were given suitable information already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    but I think some ZHs just don't know some of the answers, it's pretty sad, but it's a solution I guess.
    oh you mean like the time I asked you for what day the score reset was and you gave me the wrong answer and then I couldnt do Decoy Fest '98 because it reset all my points!?!?!? ass

Comment

Yah, that was my bad, I thought it was the next week reset, I read the wrong date... I already appologized for that :P

Comment

robohelp can never answer my questions anyways. i bring the shit that makes you think
        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
          robohelp can never answer my questions anyways. i bring the shit that makes you think
          ?help What's 2+2 seriously, it's mind boggling!

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
            Ban robohelp.
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
              Robohelp doesn't even tell us you try !summon. There is no way to know you didn't get the right answer. Mostly when I suspect Robohelp gives wrong answer I look up the answer given and respond to the caller. But when you are a bit busy, at times you take Robohelps answer for granted.
              maybe you should occasionally try reading the actual help calls when they come in, eh asshole? ...it's fairly obvious (and even if it isn't, there is the :RoboHelp:!last command, for staff, even zh's) that he would not have got the correct response.

BLAME THE BOT THOUGH... IT'S THE BOTS FAULT

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                on a side note <ZH>'s dotn answer calls taken by robohelp even if !summon most of the time bc the robohelp takes the credit for the call by saying "on it" so therefor the <ZH> dont get nething outa it ..cept maybe Zerz he mite take it
                no, not zerz, as you can see, he ignored it as well... mootland was the last real zh who answered calls regardless of robohelp's pressence

Comment

I wasn't there at the time, but we tested it again after I read this thread. But I do admit I don't always read questions robohelp claims when I am busy with another helpcall or in a fierce flagroombattle. And as stated above when I do read the question and suspect Robohelp gave the wrong answer I either ask the person if his question was answered or do !last.

And on a sidenote I want to ask you íf you would please not call me an asshole in public. I have to ask you to edit that out or ask forum moderator to do so.
                  Last edited by Zerzera; 10-15-2003, 01:23 PM.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                    maybe you should occasionally try reading the actual help calls when they come in, eh asshole? ...it's fairly obvious (and even if it isn't, there is the :RoboHelp:!last command, for staff, even zh's) that he would not have got the correct response.

BLAME THE BOT THOUGH... IT'S THE BOTS FAULT
                    !last is a waste of time.
                    The only reason ZHs have to use !last is because when the player types !summon for live help, RoboHelp will just deny it. So ZHs have to use !last to check if the player has been rightfully denied.

A bot has no right to decide whether appropriate help has been given.
                    My suggestion is get RoboHelp to re-issue the ?help call if !summon is activated. That way a ZH can get an 'on it' towards the monthly quota, making it rewarding.

Originally posted by Awesome
                    no, not zerz, as you can see, he ignored it as well... mootland was the last real zh who answered calls regardless of robohelp's pressence
                    We're dealing with the system here, not specific users. Basically a lot of the time, RoboHelp masquerades as a ZH who takes the 'on it' without actually providing any relevant help.

In summary:
                    RoboHelp should be the first line of defence in dealing with a help call, but not the last.
                    Last edited by Nockm; 10-15-2003, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I agree, Robohelp has never given me a proper response and the first time it came up it kind of confused me. For new people that have never played before that try a help call like "?help what is the red thingy for" then having "Robohelp: THE RED SHIP IS WHAT PEOPLE ATTACH TO! DURR!" will most likely just confuse them.

Comment

!last
                        (RoboHelp gives stupid and/or wrong answer)
                        On it

Is it so hard? :x
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Evidently it is. Because I have no response after typing !summon. Do ZHs even get credit for the 'on it' after RoboHelp has taken it?

Comment

I don't think we do, but I tend to help the person anyways, even though I don't get any damn credit for it. (I'm not gloating, I'm just showing that SOME of us ZHs are actually here to help).

Comment

I usually only use robo help for easy stuff so they could get more detail then if they need more assistance i pm them asking. Roboh does answer incorrectly to some calls which is very annoying. I try to see what it said and then pm the person but sometimes there are 100 things going on at once and people don't catch it. But it is not the bots fault. The bot helps us out with questions that are extremly easy to answer like how do you shoot, ship changing, banners, and i mostly just use it for emails (if im not sure of the email) They have been working on roboh so people could not goof off with it. (which is working)
                              -I think
                              that MOST zhs should pm the person even if roboh gave them the right answer. Just to make sure they know and fully understand what roboh sent them.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                              ---
                              5:waven> freeze
                              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                              5:Freeze> LOL
                              5:waven> that's how things work around here
                              --
                              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                                !last is a waste of time.
                                The only reason ZHs have to use !last is because when the player types !summon for live help, RoboHelp will just deny it. So ZHs have to use !last to check if the player has been rightfully denied.
                                !last is a command staffers can use, i wasn't aware that that option had been given to you... i was referring to Zerzera and other staffers who can use it to see if an appropriate response was given to the person who used ?help ... it is there so they can go and help the person in case RoboHelp misinformed them. However many zh's neglect this.

Comment

Working...
                                X