Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(RoboHelp)>I feel that you were given suitable information already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    !last is a command staffers can use, i wasn't aware that that option had been given to you... i was referring to Zerzera and other staffers who can use it to see if an appropriate response was given to the person who used ?help ... it is there so they can go and help the person in case RoboHelp misinformed them. However many zh's neglect this.
    I wouldn't be surprised if ZHs neglect it because they think it probably won't add towards their quota.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
      I wouldn't be surprised if ZHs neglect it because they think it probably won't add towards their quota.
      and basically we're back to my original point ...thanks for restating it NOCKM

that is exactly my point, even though it is one of the first lines in the "Welcome to staff letter" ... (or atleast the one THE PUSHER sent out)

Comment

All of staff neglect my calls. This has happened on about 5 occasions now. I ask a question and i get no response, so i ask again a couple of minutes later and i get no response, so i ask one more time and i get warned. Then as soon as i am warned one of the more intelligent staff members comes and answers my question? Stop warning me because you don't know the answer to a question, just pm me and tell me to wait until someone who does know gets on. Simple, i may act like an asshole to the majority of staffers but still answer my questions or you are not doing your job properly.
        Tigerex

Comment

The most ZHs don't give a damn about the credit, they are all active enough to reach that quota, and take the rest because they are there to help. The people that wanted every credit they needed to get <ER> are already promoted.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Note: Zerz is one of the staffers who does answer me.
            Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              and basically we're back to my original point ...thanks for restating it NOCKM

that is exactly my point, even though it is one of the first lines in the "Welcome to staff letter" ... (or atleast the one THE PUSHER sent out)
              Your point was that ZHs neglect the calls. Here my point is why they neglect some calls. I wasn't really restating anything you said, but building on it - but at least we agree on something.

To get all hard-lined about it, get RoboHelp to note down who is present during each non-answered ?help call and add it to each ZHs 'unanswered' tally. Maybe it's not how many you answer, but how many you don't answer, which is important.
              Last edited by Nockm; 10-16-2003, 07:44 PM.

Comment

i agree tigy i ask a question..a valid one at that and i get no response...so i do it again bc i know that ther isnt 15+ staff members AFK at the same time...so they dont answer me on my 2nd call..so i do it again and get warned...and by warning me then i get fired up and say something stupid and get banned :x happend numerous times
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

One time I was playing and some mod banned me. Stupid staff.

-

on-topic

I do agree with nockm's points, RoboHelp is already too keen on taking calls it doesn't "know" squat about, and it definately shouldn't be judging whether its answer was right.

-

I just tried to repeat what happened in your log, but !summon worked fine for me... ?

Comment

Strange. Well it for sure didn't work for me

Comment

Working...
                    X