stop tlkin bout staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop tlkin bout staff

All i here is staff did this, staff did that.

so i would like 2 make this comparison between TW staff and TW players

Staff

1) some staff are twats
    2) some staff are nice, and helpful
    3) some staff are ok

Players

1) some players are twats
    2) some players are nice, and helpful
    3) some players are ok

So in summery, yes some staff are twats, some are nice and some are not much 2 tlk about. But they represent the players so hey, just let them do there job.
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

If so, then axe the twats, then everything would be perfect.

Comment

That would be if "ok" for you is the same as "perfect"
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Zerzera the perfect ZH

If so, then axe the twats, then everything would be nice, helpful and ok.

Comment

Consider this:

If you axe twats, would we, as a human race, be capable of procreation? By axing twats, would we somehow be 'in effect' signing our own death warrant as a species? Would it be one of those really weird fucking paradoxes where all of existence would have to just suddenly disappear?

Damned if I know what I'm talking about, though. I'm high as a kite, Elton John style.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol i did this when i was tired, just realsied i posted a thing saying stop tlking about staff in the tw staff section. Lol i can b such a moron sometimes.

However i still stand by my representation of staff. I would say it would b hard to "axe the twats" as they may not b twats 2 other staff.

I dunno who deals with inter satff matters, but they cant go round axeing people jus cos some guy said he was abusing his power. I am sure that they would axe power abuseres, but only if they had proof, something more than a rumour.

Otherwise any1 cud say, i dont like "john the staffer" and 2 secs later "john the staffer" would just b "john".

just somet to trhink about.

cheers

sexy

Comment

J, I think they mean twats as in the british insult, not the literal meaning which is Vagina or vulva :P

Comment

No shit dude! But c'mon... work with me here! :[
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

okay okay I will play along...axing twats would be a bit gory for my liking

Comment

You can axe my twat any day
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

sexy ur forgetting that probably 1/2 the complaints about staff are bc they ARENT doin there job or arent doin it rite...so how cna we all jus shh and let em do tehre job when thats what the complaint is about?
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        You can axe my twat any day
                        I wanted to say that, ass!
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

ok, fair point cig, and cundor if he had said it first.

But it seems the posting about it isnt working due to the huge amount of posting that has occured because of it.

But how 2 deal with it... i dont know. Perhaps try and get older people 2 be staff, although there are older people who still act stupid however it may reduce the amount of "tantrum bannngs".

As i have never been staff I dont know the average age of them, but good this b a posible solution?

just an idea

Comment

I am surprised how in the real world alot of people have great jobs and hold those jobs while they don't seem to have a clue what to do or just to lazy to do things themselves.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

ya but im sure ppl complain about them and then they get put under servailance and watched...and being lazy or somethign a few days outa the month we wont complain about but when it seems 2 outa my 4 help calls arent answered or 2 outa 4 which i am serious about get me a !tell ass or a !warn just bc of my name something is wrong...yes i had a past issue w/ abusing help and a current 1 but i dont always abuse help i send serious ones to which should still be looked into

and mods bann the wrong way...which is anotehr problem ppl talk about...also <ZH>'s answer help calls the wrong way and are dickfaces about it half the time..i go on alt nick and ask a help call to see how they handle it and its horrid...i was atleast nice to the newbies..the newers ones arent...only a few <ER>'s really constantly host on a daily basis (i wont name names bc incase i forget)...a host here and there isnt the job of an <ER> the <ER> should host numerous times a day
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X