Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said I ws about to ban anyone?
    Originally posted by Zerzera
    You won't get banned for using words that look simular to racist words unless it is used in a context in wich it is made to racism.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
      whatever is stupidly out of control. With staff banning people for saying things like Negroar because it kinda sounds like ******. .
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

does staff have a strict rule saying that anyone who says a word that implies racism, gets banned?

I ask this because half the staff seem to ban people for this and the other half don't...or maybe its because of twats again

Comment

this is a game...it's normal for some ppl to be racist i guess but look at it this way...all the small children playing the game leave and next day they go to their moms and dads and are like "What up ***?" How would you react if you were that mother or father?

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
            does staff have a strict rule saying that anyone who says a word that implies racism, gets banned?

I ask this because half the staff seem to ban people for this and the other half don't...or maybe its because of twats again
            We have always had a zero tolerance policy to try and totally wipe it out and it is working. Out of all the words that are typing in Trench Wars in an hour, we get about 2-3 cases of racism out of millions of sentences

PS zz, I was agreeing with you and using your quote to back up my point

Edit: zz regularly backs up my point
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

admit it zeus!
              ur zz
              that's ur alias

Comment

You won't get banned for using words that look simular to racist words unless it is used in a context in wich it is made to racism.
                What is an appropriate manner in which to use a racist sounding word?

So now having strong rules versus racism/discrimination is "craving to be the politically correct", "which is pathetically sad."
                There is no reason you would have to use those words, and they happen to be against regulations.
                I was implying that certain staff members don't understand what is bannable and what isn't, i am commenting on oversensitivity. I don't think that the racism policies of TW should be changed i just think that staffers should be taught what is/isn't racism because at the moment they don't understand, Ban now, think later?
                Tigerex

Comment

Working...
                X