I'm Returning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Returning

Ellooooo everyone, dunno if anyone remembers an old fart like me, but I'm returning to TW. I took a good leave of absence, then swore to never play again, returned, left, and now I'm back. Maybe I'll stay, maybe I'll go. (Shout out to Lefty!!!)

---Rocked

yay.
    I like sub space
    but i am not a fuck face
    but most people in it are...
    me - i didn't get that far.
    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
    I own them like an ez pie
    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

w00t gl man
      King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Welcome Back
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Yeah man! Right on! Keep on rocking in the free world!

who are you
          sdg

Comment

I bet he's a newb pretending to return so he could gain instant "vet" status...good job man, I wish I'd thought of that.
            Ну вот...

Comment

ty for the love

Ty for the love aenima, really appreciate it, actually, yes sure im a noob, just ask legionaire or lefty or sexy or greendots :/ they will be glad to tell you.

And, btw, your probably thirteen or something so don't talk to me, and don't say your older than 14, because if you were, you would'nt have the time to flame someone you do not know, because you would have a job or something to do besides this, immaturity is something we need less of in this world, hope you keep that in mind when you hit puberty.

Comment

look up the word flame in the dictionary for me

if that doesn't help your case....explain how i flamed you, all i said was "i bet he's a newb" if you think that's flaming someone....why do you play this game?
                Ну вот...

Comment

I bet he's a newb pretending to return so he could gain instant "vet" status...good job man, I wish I'd thought of that.
                  In general, a sentence like that is an insult, AKA Flaming.

Comment

rockandrolled is a shitface, nobody knows who you are, you shoulda kept out of here
                    jee

Comment

Thank God you're back. There hasn't been a day gone by when I wondered: 'shit I wish rockandrolled was back playing Trench Wars again'.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

rofl zeuz

Comment

close topic?

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Damn I thought attention whores just stuck to " I'm leaving " topics. But now " I'm back"? WTF, 99% of us don't care that you came back. The ones that do don't need a topic about it to find out and be happy. You should have just started posting instead of making a " look at me, I need attention" topic. "
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              Damn I thought attention whores just stuck to " I'm leaving " topics. But now " I'm back"? WTF, 99% of us don't care that you came back. The ones that do don't need a topic about it to find out and be happy. You should have just started posting instead of making a " look at me, I need attention" topic. "
                              ......Agree

Comment

Working...
                              X