Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff is lazy nowdays

they dont answer on ?cheaters or ?helps

... if you have inactive staff members.. then recruit those who play more..
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

i've never made a call that hasn't been answered.
    Squadless> I'M WHITE
    Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
    1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
    1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
    7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
    7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
    3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
    --------------
    Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
    Scoobing> here it comes
    WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

i've never answered a call that hasn't gone unanswered
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

yesterday i made two help calls..no1 replied, even tho there were ZHs on.
        The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Lets give this thread some positive feedback then. Complaining can be done, but think of a solution too! Here is my idea for the help system at least. Its a little combined from the previous threads that i saw in this forum.
          RoboHelp is a good first line help call for the easy questions. However, as stated it can not judge if the call was helpfull. Therefore the summon function must be redirected to the Zone Helpers.

First of, when a Zone Helper logs on, he needs to make himself avaible for help calls. He needs to type !logonhelp in the staff chat, and robohelp knows he is now avaible for help.

A help calls come in, and the answer(s) given are not helpfull. The players use !summon and Robohelp places a help call again with the player name and the original message
          A Zone Helper replys with "on it" in the staff chat. Robohelp records that the ZH is busy with a help call, and can not take another untill hes done with that one. In staff chat, he replies with !done for example. Robohelp now knows that he ZH is free for another help call.

When all the ZH's are busy (and that can happen ofcourse), a help call comes in. There is a2m no staff member avaible, so Robohelp automatically replies with "At this moment, all the Zone Helpers are busy. Please come back in 5 minutes and ask for help again". The player now knows that his call is heared, but there isnt time for an direct response. So you have the player happy, and the staff can be busy with other things.

Further, maybe another person from the current staff should be selected for Dean of ZH's. This member is responsible for the all the things were ZH's are involved, such as training them, how they handle help calls and how they behave ingame. You get more professionality with that.
          Greets,
          Roger

Comment

Server your 'cheater' calls are hard for us to answer or evaluate for us ZHs without certain powers.

Comment

server said "staff" meaning all staff so if he did a cheater that means no <ER>+ answered it...he isnt the only one bc i know i sent a few help and cheater calls that werent answered
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I use ?help and ?cheater very rarely, maybe 1-2 per year... So about a month or two ago, there was this guy playing ?go javs that always seemed to spike away when somebody shot him. Me and pred did about 5-6 ?cheater's before somebody came. It took maybe 15-20mins. Luckily the spiker didn't go away by that time.. It's pretty annoying how long it can take especially when I finally have a reason to use ?cheater.

The spiker wasn't cheating though, he had high ploss because he was using some crappy wireless connection.
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I stopped sending ?cheater calls a while ago because:

1. I would usually have to send 3 or 4 calls until someone replied at which time I would be warned about excessive use of the command.

2. It is often faster to simply inform a mod/smod I know on one of my chats.

3. Sometimes I would get into arguments with a staff member about what is and is not cheating.

I know its impossible to ensure that there are non-afk staff in TW at all times, but there have been 2-3 hour periods (in the past) where there wasnt a single staffer on.

On a side note, I think a lot of players have realized (or should realize) that sending cheater calls for something in elims in pointless. Many staff members seem unwilling to punish players when it comes to the "gray area" of teaming, feeding or whatever in elim. Maybe their hands are tied on the subject due to worry over being reported as someone who abuses their powers, I dont know. Cheating in elim can also be hard to prove and its quite simple to stop if as soon as a known staff member comes in.

Comment

I stopped using ?cheater, let's see, never! I've never had to, because generally I see noone cheating. Well, maybe a few friendly TKs, but nothing worse than that.

I also use ?help very rarely, and on those few occasions it's always been answered quickly.

Seems to me like there's nothing wrong with it, but then I don't use it enough really to know.
                    5:Sydi> mike, your dad just called me old
                    5:Sydi> that stung a little
                    5:Rab> u fuck each other's dads?
                    5:Sydi> yes. i fuck armour's dad.
                    5:Rab> fag.
                    5:armour> dude
                    5:Sydi> i take what i can get

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      i've never answered a call that hasn't gone unanswered
                      Surely you mean you've never answered a called that has gone unanswered?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

From my experience I've seen that some people tend to back away from the ?cheater calls.

However, with ?cheater's I wouldn't expect some sort of reply via PM or what not.
                        With ?help's I've received a reply like 95% of the time so staff are doing their job.

Comment

Who was thread starter? Oh nvm!

Server ah yes! Well Server, you must understand that some staffs must sleep, and we have many mods, but if your calls never get answered it's a "problem" right?

Which time do you play and when do you not get answered?

Where do you live? Most staff maybe not play on that time..

Unf me

Comment

Rodge has a really awesome idea there, I hope upper staff and bot peoples pick up on that.

And with cheater calls, I have noticed that YoMama!!! has some sort of macro or something that he PMs you with when he answers your call. I really like this because it informs you that your call has not gone unanswered. I dont know if some of the mods understand how nice it is to know that they are listening to you and doing their job. In pubs there are mods that sit in there AFK and you have no idea if they are watching the Tker or just sitting there, so hats off to YoMama!!! for his great invention.

I hope staff looks at Rodge's idea for making the help system run more smoothly and I also hope that some of the mods take notice to YoMama!!!'s macro thingy because these inventions could really help improve the whole system.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                              Who was thread starter? Oh nvm!

Server ah yes! Well Server, you must understand that some staffs must sleep, and we have many mods, but if your calls never get answered it's a "problem" right?

Which time do you play and when do you not get answered?

Where do you live? Most staff maybe not play on that time..

Unf me
                              what about when there are staffers on and they still dont reply to two almost consecutive help calls?
                              The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Working...
                              X