• Show
Clear All

i understand ur point,
    but there is no point.

why say the word in the first place?

it doesnt achieve anything.

as far as im concerned, you can go fuck yourself

Comment

If people aren't being punished for being racist against other cultures, the mistake isn't that you shouldn't be punished, but that they should be as well. Making that argument in no way strenthens your case.

Comment

it isnt that unreasonable. who gives a shit if u cant say n------? does it scar u? holy shit, shut the fucking hell up i hope you are fuckin netbanned u fucking bitch.. damn.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

this thread reminds me of a joke...

An airplane is in the sky. It's engines just broke. The captain tells the passangers:
          "Please remain calm, but our engines are broken and in order to land as safe as possible, we must lose weight of the plane so we are going to throw some passangers out... lets start alphabetically:
          A - African Americans! [silence]
          B - Black people! [again, noone replies]
          C - Color people! [silence]"
          Then a little kid's voice can be heard: "Daddy, why aren't we doing something, they called us 3 times!".. "Shut up son, today we are ni**ers, right after the mexicans..."

SERIOUSLY WTF IS IT WITH THIS FORUM AND RACISM YALL JUST STFU AND STOP WHINING ABOUT IF U GOT BANNED THAN U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND BITCHING WONT GET U ANYWHERE SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
          I like sub space
          but i am not a fuck face
          but most people in it are...
          me - i didn't get that far.
          it's also full of lamers, laggots,
          newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
          I own them like an ez pie
          ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

ok, the only uses for the word ****** is if you are addressing a black person or referring to their colour.

why should you want to do that?

Comment

Re: I Totally Agree

Originally posted by Ravage
              You know Hack u have a great point. Im also currently banned, but my ban is not for racism but for "Intent" to be racist. How is it right for staff to know what my intent is. Do they know what im thinking ? Are they so much more inteligent then I, that they can automaticaly know the meaning of my words. Maybe I just word thinks differently then others..or maybe staff (who I wont name) is just confused and unable to understand what Im trying to say sometimes. I really feel misunderstood and im prity angry I have to sit in DSB cause someone thinks "I Intended" to be racist when I rly did not. heh Hack im glad u wrote this post....gives me and others who r wrongfuly accused to speak our minds to our fellow TW Members. This is not to staff but the other abused players who are misunderstood or taken advantage of by corrupt staff.

Ravage
              you must have done something to hint that you were being racist...i really doubt a mod would ban you because they thought you were thinking like a racist..

Comment

I have a question for everyone who seems to think that they simply have to use oodles and oodles of racial slurs whilst playing the spaceship game. How often do you walk around the halls of your school calling people n*ggers and what have you? (note - I'm assuming most of you 'racists' are still in high school. It's the only explanation for your lack of maturity.) I'm willing to bet you don't use such terminology in real life because you know it's wrong. And you know your teacher or principal will be on your ass in a heartbeat. Hell, if you happen to attend an inner city school, you might even have to worry about a gang killing you for using such words.

Anyway, my point is this. Stop using the anonymity of the Internet as wall to hide behind whilst you act like a dickhead. And simply stop being a dickhead altogether.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Don't try to pull this weasling out shit, you know that the N word is controversial, you know everytime you say it that someones going to make a fuss about it, it's your own stupid fault and no one elses. Save frustration and stop the whine.

Btw a2m, Boondock Saints own.

Comment

anonymity makes us fearless.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

racists in tw are mostly immature 10 year old fucks who know they wont be really punished (a 2 day ban isnt big enuf of a punishment to scare any1) so they just go around calling people shit.

anyway, did you know that the original meaning of the N word is "an ignorant person"?
                      I like sub space
                      but i am not a fuck face
                      but most people in it are...
                      me - i didn't get that far.
                      it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                      newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                      I own them like an ez pie
                      ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

Going by that definition, I'd say hack was an "n" word.

Comment

Ravage, you messaged a ZH from DSB with the n word.
                          And Craxer, I'd say you're wrong. The first slaves were from
                          Niger, or was it Nigeria, so that's where the word comes from,
                          I think.

Here's another theory from http://en.wikipedia.org/

The word ****** is a highly controversial term still used in many
                          countries to refer to people with dark skin, particularly those of
                          African origin. It was once used freely in standard English but is
                          now considered highly pejorative and most people would no
                          longer use it, particularly in public. One theory of its origin (or
                          etymology) is that it came into English via French from the
                          Spanish negro (meaning "black"), and it is therefore related to,
                          but not derived from, the English word Negro (ultimately from
                          Latin niger, also meaning "black").

Nigra was once considered a more polite form of ******. Coon
                          was also once used in the United States as a word for black
                          people, but it and other offensive slang terms, such as dinge,
                          smoke, spade, and darky, are no longer in general use.
                          Last edited by Ara; 10-27-2003, 03:12 AM.
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

but we are still wondering why i can call someone say Magi koz an AZN or a chink or something along them lines and never be banned or someone can call me a cracker or something...notthing is done..but when i call someone who is african a niqqer im banned...im not sa ying i shouldnt be banned but shou ldnt the other ppl who say it vs other ppl be banned to..the blacks are not the only race....i hear pplc alling other ppl "azn's" or "azn" more then i see them saying "niq"
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Just press ctrl, tab, shift, insert, delete, alt and w/e and stfu.
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                              zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Ara
                                Ravage, you messaged a ZH from DSB with the n word.
                                And Craxer, I'd say you're wrong. The first slaves were from
                                Niger, or was it Nigeria, so that's where the word comes from,
                                I think.

Here's another theory from http://en.wikipedia.org/

The word ****** is a highly controversial term still used in many
                                countries to refer to people with dark skin, particularly those of
                                African origin. It was once used freely in standard English but is
                                now considered highly pejorative and most people would no
                                longer use it, particularly in public. One theory of its origin (or
                                etymology) is that it came into English via French from the
                                Spanish negro (meaning "black"), and it is therefore related to,
                                but not derived from, the English word Negro (ultimately from
                                Latin niger, also meaning "black").

Nigra was once considered a more polite form of ******. Coon
                                was also once used in the United States as a word for black
                                people, but it and other offensive slang terms, such as dinge,
                                smoke, spade, and darky, are no longer in general use.
                                yeah ara this is right....people used n*gger as a term for all ignorant people after it was coined as a slang term for black people (thought to be ignorant at the time)

Comment

Working...
                                X