Thoughts of a 'Racist'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of a 'Racist'

How do i start...For the second time this week, i've been banned for being "too racist" for this internet 2d spaceship videogame. Myabe TW staff should pull their heads out of their asses and think what the fuck they classify as 'racist' or maybe they have no idea what racism is...racism is not saying the word ******. ****** can be used towards a black person in racist terms, but so can many other words in the english vocabulary, along with many slang words which are lettin' slide by. Of one is to use the word Cracker..or jew...anything in racist terms, for example someone to tell another player they wish they would die of cancer, or be hit by a car is totally excepted and tolerably, while if someone types the letter "N-i-g-g-e-r" their automatically being racist and should not be aloud to particpate in a free of charge game warez. Whos idea was it to punish those who type racist associated words with bans of truancy. What a dumb consiquence for a video game to have..and its not just the game, theres been plenty of occassions where the word "******" had slipped out in another zone, very very seldemly was i even talked to about such vocab. but in TW we must honestly have a ton of strong feeling individuals who feel deeply about using racist comments, so i supose they have the right to ban me from playing a game. That basically wraps it up, i feel the whole topic on racism should be considered not-legit. please drop a line tell me how you all feel about this topic.

I Totally Agree

You know Hack u have a great point. Im also currently banned, but my ban is not for racism but for "Intent" to be racist. How is it right for staff to know what my intent is. Do they know what im thinking ? Are they so much more inteligent then I, that they can automaticaly know the meaning of my words. Maybe I just word thinks differently then others..or maybe staff (who I wont name) is just confused and unable to understand what Im trying to say sometimes. I really feel misunderstood and im prity angry I have to sit in DSB cause someone thinks "I Intended" to be racist when I rly did not. heh Hack im glad u wrote this post....gives me and others who r wrongfuly accused to speak our minds to our fellow TW Members. This is not to staff but the other abused players who are misunderstood or taken advantage of by corrupt staff.

Ravage
    Fireballz> I live in a shoe
    Snugz> yea with my hot sister
    Ravage> ......I predict problems here
    Fireballz> got any meth ?
    Ravage> .....I stick with ^ -nt-

Comment

priitk is black, that's why they're sensitive
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

example someone to tell another player they wish they would die of cancer, or be hit by a car is totally excepted and tolerably

You're not discriminating based on their color or anything else that makes them unique, so whats the problem with using one of the above sentences?

You may not consider ****** racist or offensive but the staff of TW and the majority have decided that it is. It's a passive insult which by the definition of racism is meant to offend the person it's dirrected at and can do harm. You don't need to write an eassy to anger someone, the word "Newb" is know as a common word in online games and people know its meaning, the same goes for ******. Now if you could give me a reason why you use it and your different definition if you have one...then maybe you could be taken seriously by anyone who read this thread and disagrees with you.

Now you're probably gonna say "how many black people out there play SS?" but then again are black people the only race bothered by Racism? even racism dirrected at their race, are they alone offended by it?

plenty of occassions where the word "******" had slipped out in another zone

TW has its own rules and its own staff. Just because some other zones don't want to or don't have rules for racism doesn't mean TW should follow what they do, if anything they should follow what TW does.... maybe it would help their population.

aloud to particpate in a free of charge game warez.

SS was warez but it isn't pay to play therefore it isn't considered picary.

To end this post: If you don't want to get banned in Trench Wars keep your racist comments & words out of public chats. Use private chat channels or use pms to friends, Staff isn't going to change their rules in your favor anytime soon. If anything it is going to get a lot harder if you can't find it in yourself to control your racist attitudes & or trouble making.
        Last edited by Kolar; 10-26-2003, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Instead of saying N1gger you can say african people.. Im very sensitive in this issue and feel really bad when my online friends write those bad words in private chats..

Whoever keeps moving my posts is a big fat retarded african tho...
          $$$

Comment

I see no reason to use words that resemble racism or are racist, get a bigger vocabular and use different words or dont complain about being banned from a video game, go get a life if you need to.

-Legionair
            4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
            4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
            4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
            4:dll> YES
            4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
            4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
            4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
            4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
            4:dll> your nippies are red :P
            4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

If you care about being banned so much, don't use the N word.

If you use the N word and consequently get banned, don't whine.

If you used the N word, got banned and whine on this forum, don't expect to get you ban lifted - it is NEVER going to happen.

Thats just the things are *shrug*
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Do the staff have a ban for people using white sluurs....i bet not.

If not thats discriminating...banned
                King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Sudden the same person who removes ur post (Randedl) is the same person who bans me. We may not get along but you right, he is a nerd and I'll agree with u on this 1 issue.

Ravage

DOWN WITH NERDY ABUSIVE CORRUPT STAFF $$$$
                  Fireballz> I live in a shoe
                  Snugz> yea with my hot sister
                  Ravage> ......I predict problems here
                  Fireballz> got any meth ?
                  Ravage> .....I stick with ^ -nt-

Comment

DUMBEST THREAD EVER.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

You go put that argument to someone whos father was killed in a racist hate crime, or who's grandparents were murdered in the Nazi death camps
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

LMAO! You think thats bad? You shouldve seen the Value sqd chat a few months back. Rascist Jackpot.
                        Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                        Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                        i can smell my eyeballs!
                        My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                        It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                        8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                        Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                        St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                        L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                        Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I never realized how difficult it was to NOT be racist or to NOT use racist terminology. I think I deserve a medal or something by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage
                            Sudden the same person who removes ur post (Randedl) is the same person who bans me. We may not get along but you right, he is a nerd and I'll agree with u on this 1 issue.

Ravage

DOWN WITH NERDY ABUSIVE CORRUPT STAFF $$$$
                            You're whining about being banned from an internet game on a forum about said game and yet you somehow think you are less nerdy than Randeldl?
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You're all impossible to speak with, hardly any of you understood my point, nor even took the time to read my post, just simply seen the topic of racism and figured i was complaining or whining. whatever thr case may be, i was simply asking staff to reconsider what they consder to be racist, and like _____ said in his reply, their is no punishment for racism towards other ethic backrounds, such an whites.. or asians, but if you say one sentance including the word "******" your automatically banned..pretty dumb

Comment

Working...
                              X