Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKO BY TK. GG GUYS!!!
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Hahaha. Rich, you're sounding dumber and dumber every time you post. Give it up. Live-Wire (my new Golden Forum God) said pretty much everything that needed to be said.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        Oh good, I was afraid I'd have to wait until Monday for you to post again.
        I get bored more often on the weekends.

Let's do this in order again:

Firstly, if you use a hypothetical analogy, then please use one that FITS WITH THE POINT YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE. What you did here was use an analogy, and when it is found to be one that doesn't help your point, you dismiss it as hypothetical. Where is the logic in that?

It did help my point. I didn't dismiss it, I had to explain it to you. Don't make shit up.

"EXACTLY" what? If you actually believe that those examples are a logical evolutionary step to the stand against racism then kindly refer to my comment on "empty" and "far-fetched", and while you're at it, add "unfounded" to the list.
        That's your unfounded opinion. As I said before who is there to stop those examples.

Next up is "zone personality" and "direction". You're making the point that the stand against racism is the first step in a certain direction. Your dismissal of the issue of race here in favour of direction is another example of the same empty and unfounded leap of logic I mentioned. You yourself can't even make the connection, choosing instead to dismiss the issue. How can you do that while it is still the foundation of your argument? From what you have been saying so far, you fear that the zone is moving away from a certain state of being, but your examples so far of the state of being you want to maintain have been, to be blunt, unattractive. Once again I ask you, what are you fighting for? Because the way you describe it, the Trench Wars you want to maintain is one that should be left behind in the distant past.
        No, I'm the only one who can make the connection, you just don't want to accept it and just throw out words that make attempts at something, I'm not sure what. Maybe break my spirit or some shit. Good luck with that one buddy. You're right, it's much better if we have a nothing but emahos and th@ kill@s running around.
        Race is how we got here, it is not the subject.

Finally to the buzzword "empty". When I say empty, I mean that you form arguments that have no logical weight behind them. You make a statement, and when others dispute it with logical reasoning, you offer nothing to support your side. That is called an empty argument. If you prefer, I can call it hollow or meatless. Until you have something to say other than just stating "I think you're wrong" and not having anything to support that, your arguments will be nothing but empty.
        You saying it's logically empty sure makes it so. Since you're the final authority on all things regarding the forum. Quick! Cue thousand's of sheep to repeat the pretty sounding words Troll King has spewed out!
        Actually, in a conflict in opinions, it does come down to the numbers. That's a gg then.

I'll leave Live-Wire and J to respond to what you said about their comments. I forbid them from using the word "empty" to describe what you wrote, because I have monopolized the word, though they may go ahead and use hollow and meatless.
        Uh huh.

After so many posts in this discussion, I can't help but feel like King Arthur fighting the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I just keep chopping your limbs off and you still continue trying to bite my legs.
        That thing you feel trying to bite your legs is actually pv=nrt humping them.

The only difference however, is that when the Black Knight started off, he actually had something to stand on.
        Yea pv has always been on his knees for you.
        Hahaha. Rich, you're sounding dumber and dumber every time you post. Give it up. Live-Wire (my new Golden Forum God) said pretty much everything that needed to be said.
        Sure I will because your opinion sure does influence me a lot especially everytime you start of with some weak attempt to make me think you're not a complete sheep.
        Look, Dicky, you're cool and all,
        OH SWEET I'M CONSIDERED COOL BY FACE, MY LIFE IS EVER SO COMPLETE, I'LL STOP THINKING FOR MYSELF NOW.

Anyways, next!
        sage

Comment

"It's called a hypothetical analogy." Okay. It's obvious you aren't disputing the "hypothetical" part but the dismissing part. Fair enough. Then please, explain how an analogy that doesn't follow what you're suggesting support your point? I'm assuming again that your point is that the changes will cause people to leave the zone. The analogy you used did not leave to a similar exodus. How does that help your argument? (And just saying it's an analogy isn't good enough. That's like making a claim and saying it's true because you used words to say it.)

You made statements and do not back them up, and say that my statements are unfounded for saying yours are unfounded. Would you please read over what you wrote and tell me the logic in that?

If "you're the only one who can make that connection" then doesn't that tell you something? Everyone is going from A to B to C, and you leap straight from A to 42. You made an argument, and it's your job to show how that argument works. Your statements are empty not just because I say so, but because you have done nothing to support them. I sure ain't going to do it for you. Until you do, your only counter to that argument is that people are agreeing with me because they're sheep. The fact of the matter is that you haven't said anything that anyone can agree to.

And once again, you have dodged the question: WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR?

EDIT: Damn double negatives got me crossed.
          Last edited by Troll King; 11-16-2003, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Yet again TK posts the worryingly obivous yet somehow everyone else managed to miss
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              Sure I will because your opinion sure does influence me a lot especially everytime you start of with some weak attempt to make me think you're not a complete sheep.
              Okay, and I'll stop thinking for myself, and just always agree with you, so you'll think I'm not a sheep.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

NO, YOU'RE STUPID!!!

Edit: what up D. Creags
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                X