No announcement yet.

Personal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brookus, Mrs. Magoo, LaBero, nockm, some of the most plesent, fun loving and skilled players I've yet to come across.

Also add to that list the remaining 99.93% of the whiterabbits.

Comment

I "respect" (either skills or as a friendly player) :

warportal <ZH>
      Mrs. Magoo / Mr Magoo
      Disliked
      Fruitang <ZH>
      Zeus! <ER>
      Mantra-Slider
      404 Not Found
      Integra Type R
      Malladrin
      Kuukunen
      Richard Creager
      X Machine

I'm sure there's more..

Comment

oooh im respected, excuse me while my head grows

Comment

there are a bunch of people that I could admire for skill, but a lot of that skill comes with an attitude, which kind of pisses me off

Comment

Louis XV
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I respect KJW for all those years of keeping his squad together. very hard to do on this game.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Annux your over rating ur self .... But atleat it made me laugh .. thx
                Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                  I respect KJW for all those years of keeping his squad together. very hard to do on this game.
                  Also true, but then i would have to respect Disqualifier and Erathia. Disq is one think but erat, ewww
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

First of all, the person I respect the most on Subspace is Face. Let me share with all of you why I respect Face the most, but to do that I have to give you some insight into his real life. Face, was born to Michael and Ann S. in late June of 1984. He was a rather large baby, and it took some time for his mother, who had never given birth before, or after him, to sqeeze him from her overheated and throbbing pelvis. With the spurt of blood and birthing fluids out came the gentleman we all know today as Face. Face grew up in a suburb of the worlds most powerful nation's capital, Washington D.C.. There blossomed into the young man I am so familiar with today. Face had a troubled childhood though. On his first day of school, he was repremanded for being disruptive and not listening to his teacher sighting the old addage "don't listen to strangers," Face refused to do what the teacher told him to. This was just the start of a bad schooling career for Face. He made it through that first day, however, and did enough work to make it to high school. Now, highschool was the first place I got to meet Face. He had just transferred from another school, and was immediately given the nickname of Big Guy the Second <this was because there was already a big guy in our grade.> Face hated that and said he would much rather be called Big Guy v2.0. I told him to stfu, and that he was dumb. That was our first conversation ever. After getting to know Face on a more personal level, I found that he truly is a kind and gentle human being, always looking out for the well being of others. That takes a lot of work in these hard times, but he was always able to pull it off. Face is always genuine and caring, but that isn't the reason I respect him so much. I respect Face so much because he has always been there for me. He has made me laugh, made me think, and inspired me to be a better person. I love that guy with all my heart, he is like a brother to me. I respect Face for all that he has done for me, he is truly one of the greatest people I know.

Oh, and I also respect Webbb <llama if you're lucky> for being awesome and funny, pv=nrt for a)having a great name and b)for being ridiculously hilarious, and a line of coke/cadet hunter for owning my sorry ass in elim. Last but not least, I respect Triceratops. That man's a freakin genius.
                    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

I don't know if I admire people specifically because I don't want to be anyone else but me. But there are those I respect for their integrity and maturity and what they have added to my Subspace experience...

I'll leave it at that, the people whom I respect already know it

-Epi
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Omg, well said Ennui, your respected. I also respect Goddess, for being so friendly admist arenas AND arenas of pricks who talk dirty about her picture.
                        Corn + Tomatoes = <3

Comment

spearhead.

the guy is just cool. he is a great player, but any time i see him, he isn't in elim or pub doin all that, he's off in the subarenas. rabbit, wormhole etc. he appreciates the game for all it offers and not just the stereotypical ones. (now i just wish he'd actually talk)
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            spearhead.

the guy is just cool. he is a great player, but any time i see him, he isn't in elim or pub doin all that, he's off in the subarenas. rabbit, wormhole etc. he appreciates the game for all it offers and not just the stereotypical ones. (now i just wish he'd actually talk)
                            He is probably Finnish, and doesn't understand what you are saying...
                            Kidding.
                            -Ennui
                            2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                            Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Left_Eye

i guess theres just something sexy about arsonists
                              Originally posted by Yoshiba
                              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

....and dead people.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X