No announcement yet.

Personal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect online is a funny thing. You can fake pretty much anything. You can pretend to be nice, you can pretend to have morals, etc, etc. But the one thing you can't fake is a good sense of humor. And the winner of the "Face's assessment of who in TW is funniest" award is: Pearl Jam. Congrats, dude.
    -Face
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

2dragons
      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

I will respect the first person to feed me the speedball settings. And anyone from Z-B.. well, the good years of Z-B.

Comment

funny...

Face, isn't real life like that aswell ?
          So in some sort of sick demented way, TW/Continuum is like life but online with strangers.
          "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Reasons why I respect players.

First of all I must say that Face sure has a point wondering how anyone can respect a guy/girl that you have probably ever met. But I still respect some players because of their kindness, and because of the level of devoteness (is that a word btw?? U get my point, I hope) that they show.

Names are not in any special order.

Lefty
            Plague Rabbit
            Blood Axe
            Da1andonly
            Warportal
            Mantra-Slider
            Epinephrine
            2dragons
            Zeus!
            No One Can Kill Me
            Arilou Lalee'Lay
            Flabin
            Mythrandir

And I can't say that PriitK would not be one of the brightest of them all.

Most of them (mebbe even all, I guess =) don't probably even know who I am, for I know well myself that I'm a sucker at playing wb/jav. And if a player isn't good at all in either one of these ships, then they rarely get a chance to show what they know of using other ships, such as the shark (in which I have spent probably 85% of my time in TW in).

Now I guess U are asking, why so many staffmembers??
            Why the fuck do U think they are staff then?? shees!

yeayea, there are bad staffmembers too.. I know. :/

Thank You for your time,
            -Jeansi-
            Last edited by Jeansi; 08-09-2002, 12:51 PM.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Why is it so hard to believe that you can respect someone online when it seems so easy to be disrespected by people online?

Comment

First and foremost I respect EiG because he is my hero.

I also respect Epinephrine because he always seems to handle any disrespect towards him with maturity (but I'm not always around)

Other players I respect or admire:

Of course I respect all of my squaddies
                Pearl Jam - as a DJ and a player
                eRad - a damn good WB and some to practice hockey with
                Raspi - a modest and great spider
                Guru - Running a squad in like 8 billion leagues, and still finding time to make forums, and design a website for my squad as well as his own (possibly more)
                Dark! - fantastic mod and a cool guy
                Louis XV - gave me 7 mcnuggets when I ordered 6
                Dystrophy - the best jav in TW
                Edit: Troll King - he makes some of the more intelligent posts on these boards... see above.

I'd say Annux but it's kinda hard to admire a player who can't play! But i do respect his ability to contact his friends from beyond the netban.

Of course for every one of these guys there's 4 or 5 assholes pissing me off.
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I'd rather be feared than respected.

Comment

It doesnt really hurt me if someone doesnt like me but it's nice when ppl like me. Irl ppl like me i guess. Since i'm always happy and laugh a lot. But in ss ppl have different view of me because you guys take my whining too seriously. I'm not really whining.. it's just way to make you type and play worse I wish ppl would know me better... Ok but to topic

I admire/respect KJW, Acid, Zippi and Utopia... why? .. i just do
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

I dislike everyone equally and hope they feel the same about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                        I'd rather be feared than respected.
                        I fear your avatar.

Comment

Domi, the fact that he owns in every ship you put him in.
                          Whether in Jav or Wb, for TWLJ and TWLD, or in Jav and Spider for TWLB. And one point I saw him terr and he was even good in that. Also, the fact that he never says anything, which means he can never whine or complain.
                          :yawn:

Comment

Annux and IlyaZ - monkeys CAN be taught to play video games :/

Comment

Sebby im stealing you back come Janury.

ca$h to you

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                                Why is it so hard to believe that you can respect someone online when it seems so easy to be disrespected by people online?
                                Ignorant bastards can pretend to be respectable nice people online, but I can't imagine anyone who's a decent person in real life pretending to be an ignorant bastard online.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X