No announcement yet.

Personal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face, his point is that everyone says "You cant have friends on the internet because how do you know they're being serious with you?" when you can't tell with people in real life.

That said, the people I admire most are brookus, Mythrandir, and LaBero. Always very friendly, easy going folk. Very ready to laugh and goof around but still maintain an air of dignity. The dignity bit is why I left Kookie off the list, because he has about as much dignity as a shoehorn.

Comment

i admire no one can kill me cus he has so much fun when he plays this game
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Face

Ignorant bastards can pretend to be respectable nice people online, but I can't imagine anyone who's a decent person in real life pretending to be an ignorant bastard online.
        Well... maybe not ignorant.

I admire Cadet Hunter because he is not afraid to run in elim (that's an odd sentence.)
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
          Face, his point is that everyone says "You cant have friends on the internet because how do you know they're being serious with you?" when you can't tell with people in real life.
          I understand that. But I'm saying that you can tell with people in real life.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Disable, Lepr0n/Fun, Evasive_, Annul, Probot, Nemo. and disown. there are many others too.
            COYO

Comment

NEMO!??!?
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                I don't know if I admire people specifically because I don't want to be anyone else but me. But there are those I respect for their integrity and maturity and what they have added to my Subspace experience...

I'll leave it at that, the people whom I respect already know it

-Epi
                Profound.
                When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                -John

Comment

my turn

As a player and a friend i admire Domi most .... there is no faking some things online. I wish i could be more like him <3

Disqualifier as well for his accomplishments and being such a beautiful person <and for being so SEXY>
                  (helterskelter <ZH>)>that would involve standing.. i'm not ready for that kind of commitment to the flooor yet

DanyalDeny> but i like u, u r nice and HONEST

Take my hand let me show you wonderland here we can do anything close your eyes don't be surprised at the things you find to tease your mind

Comment

im sek-z
                    Originally posted by Yoshiba
                    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i have only seen him a few times and iv never talked to him or seen him talk but i most admire Launch Pad because he is the ultimate pub player

i also like most of the members of Pallies i have talked to because they are all funny as shit and dont take the game too seriously

the thing i hate most is when people take the game too seriously and cant laugh at stuff

Comment

Admire? Hardly anyone...I have some good "friends" although some people could say you cant have friends online...you can, its just harder to find them.

Anyways, some people i respect:

Priitk - for everything he did for the TW (and the whole Continuum community)...after all, if it wasnt for him, i wonder if so many people would play now.
                        Most of the TW staff, especially upper (wont say names) - for giving their best for TW...although they seem to piss me off sometimes
                        Crown Of Thorns - everything people say about him might be true, but he also did alot for the TW community, especially with his forums, and I respect him for that.

Lets see about players.

First.

Da1andonly - a guy youre never bored with, i can say hes one of my few online friends. He also earns respect with his skill I`d say.

Windreaper - actually a great guy, great shark too. Can have some mood changes but deserves respect.

Lemon - for not caring what people think about him, for enjoying this game for itself and for the people on it, not cause of some reputation. A great guy. (and player)

Acid Fear/Vish - same as Lemon, doesnt care much about peoples opinions, plays the game for itself (its something ive been trying for the last 4 years, probably just now have started)
                        A great guy indeed, and also one of my friends

Guru Meditation - its funny how this guy made it to play Subspace, go to work, have a psycho wife at home and a kid on his lap...i admire him for that. And he looks like Beckham

There are more people that deserve respect, but i think those would be the most important ones...if i forgot someone who thinks he should be on here, Im sorry.

Ri
                        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

if i had to pick someone to admire, it would have to be Tolar. He is a great guy, never trash talks, very like-able. (for you new school guys he is on LAME). He is probably one of the nicest guys i have met on SS.

Comment

My bro

I whould have to say Jack. Good baser, Good dueler, Good team mate. Seems to me as if jack is one of the best all around player is ss.

Comment

I admire anyone who manages to limit this to what it really is. Just a game.
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X