Mods are so fucking stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods are so fucking stupid.

I have a three day ban. Lift it, fucksticks.

And if you even dare tell me to use that stupid motherfucking e-mail address, I will brutally murder your parents and then cut off your dog's tail. If you don't have parents, nor a dog, fear not. I'll do something else that's equally hurtful.

P.S. When a person is joking about getting himself (or herself if that be the case) banned, and you go ahead and ban them anyway without just cause, that makes you as dumb as a box of rocks, really stupid rocks.
    Last edited by Jason; 12-21-2003, 02:22 AM.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

What happened to you, SSCU Trench Wars? You used to be cool.

DoCk>> we still cool! we still cool! trench wars still cool!
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Your lying to be popular.
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
      zzz

Comment

that's also a way see the problem

Comment

Let's see.. hmmm I see PROOF in the logs, of what you said to get you banned. So yeah, ban@trenchwars.org

Have a nice day.

Comment

What did you do jas?
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I said the n word in WingZero's presence knowing I'd get a warning, then I joked around with him telling him I should just go ahead and try to get myself banned. This was done out of boredom in baseelim. About thirty seconds later, there was no data coming from the server!

You can't ban for the mention of the possible intent to do something ban-worthy. That's Ludicrous, with a capital L.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

That's abuse. Who does he think he is.. Erathia?
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Oh damn, I opened this post thinking it was going to be about how our mods don't know how to fuck... screw this (no pun intended).

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    I said the n word in WingZero's presence knowing I'd get a warning, then I joked around with him telling him I should just go ahead and try to get myself banned. This was done out of boredom in baseelim. About thirty seconds later, there was no data coming from the server!

You can't ban for the mention of the possible intent to do something ban-worthy. That's Ludicrous, with a capital L.
                    I'll believe it when I see the log.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I'm chillin' in SSCI Desert Storm whilst on hiatus from TW. TW needs to start putting together arenas like this zone. It uses the promotion/points system. It's got great graphics. It's just fucking sweet in general.

Veh, I bet there is no log. I always here about there being a log. I never actually see this log. It makes me wonder.

[EDIT]
                      You need to work on your sense of humor, Paul. I'm talking a hardcore overhaul.
                      [/EDIT]
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason what happend to you bro, thought you got over your rebel stage... Anyway, I see this cheater call: '(PubBot4) (baseelim): Public: (Jason): fuck off ******'

I take the call and go to warn you. Then in Staff chat, I am alerted that you were all ready warned once today for racism. So therefore, 1 warning + 1 more offense = ban.

Comment

Owned?

Comment

I thought I'd just lighten up the attitude Jason. I thought your days of being a complete asshole were over.

Seriously though these "I'm popular I was banned, everybody get on my side, fuck staff" crap has gotta stop... Talk to the staffers, they'll try their best to work it out with you. Besides what good, besides making you look like a drama queen, is complaining about a ban on TW forum going to do?
                            Get over yourselves, banning is not a popularity contest.

No, I'm not picking on you Jason, this goes out to just about everybody.

Comment

So anyway here is one........

STOP WHINING
                              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Working...
                              X