No announcement yet.

Mods are so fucking stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** ******** *** * * ** ***** ** ** * ** ***** *** ** * * *************************** ASTERISK POWER
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

* * * * * * * *** **** ***** ****** ******* ********>>

woo

Comment

I just find it amusing that everyone is like "OMFG I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER YOUR REBEL STAGE" when they probably havent played TW long enough to even know who you are.

On that note, Who the fuck are you.
        Tigerex

Comment

Re: Mods are so fucking stupid.

Originally posted by Jason
          I have a three day ban. Lift it, fucksticks.

And if you even dare tell me to use that stupid motherfucking e-mail address, I will brutally murder your parents and then cut off your dog's tail. If you don't have parents, nor a dog, fear not. I'll do something else that's equally hurtful.

P.S. When a person is joking about getting himself (or herself if that be the case) banned, and you go ahead and ban them anyway without just cause, that makes you as dumb as a box of rocks, really stupid rocks.
          Ghostfaced Criminal got banned from Infantry for saying "SOE won't perm ban me," or so he says. (Not that anyone here gives a shit)

Jesus, three days isn't that much.
          --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
          --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
          --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
          ConCor> ronald reagan
          ConCor> ronal
          --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

I was talking to Paul O, dillweed. =P
            o
            l0lz
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

SOLUTION: GET ABNNED THE OLD GOOD WAY TKING!!!!! STOP TAKLING NI66ER shit.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

-----

Tking is fun, especially in TWZ because everyone yells at u and u start laughing then they try to tk u but they cant and u just do it over and over again. Adman for Jesus.
                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

i am the king of tking in turretwarz 43-0 before geting specced then i said i would do it no more and then i got 10 more kills then got specced again but about that jesus thing, no thanks i don't want to be him.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i'm with Vitron2 on this one. tits are pretty sweet.

Comment

Man I bet, Jason, Hitlers intentions were also seen in the wrong context..
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

rofl adman 43-0? You have some mad skill, hehe, and then getting added again and geting 10 more...ffs, I wish I was as sexy/skilled as u
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

WingZero, I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're hardcore anti-racist. That's cool. I respect that. I think the problem here is you have me pegged as a racist. That's where you're wrong. I'm not a racist whatsoever. When I made the statement about ****** being used a whole lot in real life, I was referring to black culture. *****s be callin' each otha *****s like it ain't no thang. That's all I meant.

I understand your explanation regarding context. I agree with your position as well. However, you're saying that because I'm who I am, my reputation precedes me and I'm banned before anyone bothers to check the facts. That's not cool at all. Granted, I'm an asshole. Yes, I've pushed the envelope here and there when it comes to the rules. I don't fuck around when it comes to racism though. And for you to peg me as some rebellious racist shithead just because I'm capable of being a prick when it comes to other things, well that's just not right. It's discriminatory and outright silly.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

True dat.
                            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

didn't you retire last month?

Comment

And if you even dare tell me to use that stupid motherfucking e-mail address, I will brutally murder your parents and then cut off your dog's tail. If you don't have parents, nor a dog, fear not. I'll do something else that's equally hurtful.

P.S. When a person is joking about getting himself (or herself if that be the case) banned, and you go ahead and ban them anyway without just cause, that makes you as dumb as a box of rocks, really stupid rocks.
                                You know the more i read that the SICKER I GET? You are complaining OVER A 3 DAY BAN? Dude u seriuously need some social work if taking a 3 day break from TW is that much of problem to you.I mean damn just get over it. By now your probably back in tw doing your thing! I still have 336 DAYS TO GO! GET THE FUC OVER IT
                                3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                                3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                                3:disown> pulling him over
                                3:disown> fukin clown
                                3:Revolt> you driving?
                                3:disown> yes
                                3:disown> at work
                                3:Revolt> ??
                                3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                                3:Revolt> in police car
                                3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                                3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                                3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                                3:Revolt> ?????????