No announcement yet.

Mods are so fucking stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only person in trenchwars who think staff is just fine?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Staff is corrupt; you thought it was the American secret service that put an ice-pick in Trotsky, it was Sphonk. You think it was the Freikorps who put down the communist rebellion in Nazi Germany, it was me. You thought it was Kennedy who masterminded the failed assassination attempt on Castro, it was Guano. Pay your dues or you're next
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by WingZero
        Jason what happend to you bro, thought you got over your rebel stage... Anyway, I see this cheater call: '(PubBot4) (baseelim): Public: (Jason): fuck off ******'

I take the call and go to warn you. Then in Staff chat, I am alerted that you were all ready warned once today for racism. So therefore, 1 warning + 1 more offense = ban.
        Here's the problem. There was a racism discussion going on in baseelim spec chat. That PubBot is too fucking brainless to realize such a thing. It's all about context. It's not like I was saying "fuck off ******" at someone in particular. Then, when you came into the arena and warned me, I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing at the futility and inefficiency of the whole PubBot system. I had been warned earlier in the day by Da Farmer! (or goober! as he now goes by) for joking around with dopeshow I think it was. Again, I wasn't using a racial slur with the intent to harm, and the person I was using it against (if you want to think of it in terms of a thing that can be weilded) knew there was no intent to harm as well. So I busted your chops, saying I'd already been warned once, so why didn't you brilliant mods just go ahead and ban me already, seeing as how you didn't have a clue as to the real context of either situation. Do you see where I'm coming from now?

As for being a rebel, drama queen, and whatever other terms were thrown out there, I get bored once in awhile. Is that an excuse to push the envelope? Nope. It's just the truth. Lou knows what I'm talking about. Once in awhile, this game just gets utterly mind numbing, and the only way I manage to spice it up is to break a few rules.
        Last edited by Jason; 12-19-2003, 05:03 PM.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

SO THAT'S WHAT THE PUB BOTS DO!
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            Here's the problem. There was a racism discussion going on in baseelim spec chat. That PubBot is too fucking brainless to realize such a thing. It's all about context. It's not like I was saying "fuck off ******" at someone in particular. Then, when you came into the arena and warned me, I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing at the futility and inefficiency of the whole PubBot system. I had been warned earlier in the day by Da Farmer! (or goober! as he now goes by) for joking around with dopeshow I think it was. Again, I wasn't using a racial slur with the intent to harm, and the person I was using it against (if you want to think of it in terms of a thing that can be weilded) knew there was no intent to harm as well. So I busted your chops, saying I'd already been warned once, so why didn't you brilliant mods just go ahead and ban me already, seeing as how you didn't have a clue as to the real context of either situation. Do you see where I'm coming from now?

As for being a rebel, drama queen, and whatever other terms were thrown out there, I get bored once in awhile. Is that an excuse to push the envelope? Nope. It's just the truth. Lou knows what I'm talking about. Once in awhile, this game just gets utterly mind numbing, and the only way I manage to spice it up is to break a few rules.
            I was going to pick apart this post and point out the contradiction but frankly, I don't feel like wasting my time on that.

Yea so basically you were just fooling around right? Just having a little fun. Well what about the other person that happens to come on and sees that? Perhaps he doesn't feel the same non-chalant way you do about it? To put it plainly, you still said it, and without any connotation to prove that you were saying it to make a point.
            And to point out the contradiction, in your last paragraph, you plainly said that, 'Hey, I get bored sometimes so I will do whatever the hell I want because I am the fucking arrogant king of rebellion.' Which does not justify your usage of racial slurs in Trench Wars.
            PubBot may not be efficient in the fact that it can't show context, but it gives us an awareness as to what is going on. We can usually tell from the information pubbot gives us wether or not there was an intent to hurt, but in your case, it didn't matter. The statement you made, directed at a friend or not, still affected those around you. Perhaps you should take these offensive discussions into private?

Forgive me for the unorganized way I wrote this. I was in a hurry...
            Last edited by WingZero; 12-19-2003, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I said I break a few rules when I want to have some fun. I didn't say I was breaking a few rules to have fun at the time I was banned.

If you want to know if anyone was offended by what I said, why don't you leave it up to the public to use the ?cheater command, rather than have PubBot send a call and take my message entirely out of context.

You lazy ass motherfuckers rely entirely on that bot. You let it do all of your thinking for you, and then to top it off, you try to come on this board and justify your actions with the most obvious truth out there, a truth everyone already knows and thus it doesn't bear repeating. People don't like racism you say? NO MOTHERFUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK! The fact is, you don't have a fucking clue as to whether or not anyone was truly offended by what I said. Instead, again going back to you fucks being lazy, you adopt a policy that's enforced by a BRAINLESS machine. A few lines of code are all you need as proof of a rule being broken.

That's bullshit.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Calm down Jason ... seriously ... ur gonna have a heart attack or something.

Comment

I'm comfortably numb, to tell you the truth. I can type a strong argument without getting all worked up ya know. :]
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I was watching the history channel today. (It always entertains me.) And they were talking about technologies with weather. When it got to the part about tornadoes it talked about how at first no one did anything to prevent it. Then the national weather service came up with "spotters" to find a tornado and report it. That didnt work entirely, so they used "weather radios" to tell the public about storms coming their way. There still wasnt enough efficiency, so they used "dopplar radar" which helped prevent any more harm to the public.

I thought it was interesting

Comment

Re: Mods are so fucking stupid.

Originally posted by Jason
                      I have a three day ban. Lift it, fucksticks.

And if you even dare tell me to use that stupid motherfucking e-mail address, I will brutally murder your parents and then cut off your dog's tail. If you don't have parents, nor a dog, fear not. I'll do something else that's equally hurtful.

P.S. When a person is joking about getting himself (or herself if that be the case) banned, and you go ahead and ban them anyway without just cause, that makes you as dumb as a box of rocks, really stupid rocks.
                      Jason add 362 days to ur case and we can form a club. I feel i did less than u but... "THATS THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES"
                      3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                      3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                      3:disown> pulling him over
                      3:disown> fukin clown
                      3:Revolt> you driving?
                      3:disown> yes
                      3:disown> at work
                      3:Revolt> ??
                      3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                      3:Revolt> in police car
                      3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                      3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                      3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                      3:Revolt> ?????????
                      3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                      3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                      3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxxer
                        I was watching the history channel today. (It always entertains me.) And they were talking about technologies with weather. When it got to the part about tornadoes it talked about how at first no one did anything to prevent it. Then the national weather service came up with "spotters" to find a tornado and report it. That didnt work entirely, so they used "weather radios" to tell the public about storms coming their way. There still wasnt enough efficiency, so they used "dopplar radar" which helped prevent any more harm to the public.

I thought it was interesting
                        I think I see what you're getting at here. However, all of those technologies were actually helpful. And with each new technology came useful improvements. That isn't the case with PubBot, nor is it the case with RoboHelp, hell better than half the bots being produced these days hardly do anything worthwhile or useful.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason is a dick. i bet he earned his ban

Comment

Kiss me. I'm Irish!
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxxer
                              Owned?
                              <die>Tuxxer</die>
                              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                              \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                              << evoce >>
                              /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                              TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                              TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

What actually makes PubBot a lazy solution Jason? We obviously can't be in every arena 24/7 so we need something to help us monitor the pubs. PubBot is just another step in that direction. The fact it takes it out of context doesnt really matter. It alerts us of racists running around in Trench Wars. Usually a mod can take the call and go watch the person further. In your case, you plainly stated 'fuck you ******' and you have never once justified it besides the fact that it was 'in a discussion'.

And are you fucking kidding me? You dont think that could be offensive to someone in the pub? Do you ever wonder why that phrase is never spoken in public in real life. I mean come on. Obviously, if you say something racist in public, someone will get offended. I wouldnt be arguing this much if I wasn't offended.

Exactly what are you trying to prove with this idiotic thread Jason? That mods are stupid? You have no evidence or proof of anything to support that claim. The fact that we use PubBot to help us monitor the pubs is no excuse to call us stupid. I think you're a racist in denial.
                                Last edited by WingZero; 12-20-2003, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X