Solution to the Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to the Error

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): User trench_vbb has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/trench/public_html/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

fix it please.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

I second that...

Get to work you non-paid volunteering forum moderators!
    Ну вот...

Comment

Stop making threads about this......retards.

Comment

think about this aenima, if you're volunteering to host a fundraiser or something, do you do it half-assed? also they told whoever brought it up to post the error whcih i haven't seen done yet, so fuck yourself you sarcastic bastard and fuck you uranium.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

woid
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Loooool Got the error posting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
              think about this aenima, if you're volunteering to host a fundraiser or something, do you do it half-assed? also they told whoever brought it up to post the error whcih i haven't seen done yet, so fuck yourself you sarcastic bastard and fuck you uranium.
              That's wierd, there's no money involved in this at all....and I have mentioned it, in another thread, search for it, i'm too lazy to find it for you
              Ну вот...

Comment

If you wear pink pants you will notice that no error will dare to challenge you!
                From now on, I demand you to call me Mister PinkPants
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Before the witchhunt begins myself, wadi and conc haven't got the powers to change anything aobut these forums other than the content and location of posts (and I haven't got a fucking clue how to do it anyway), and I'm not sure whether the admins have the authority to make the necessary changes, what I think is needed is a move to a bigger server
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If that error message is any indication, it would seem that anybody with FTP access to the server would be able to change that. Just download the file, change that line of code, and upload.

In other forum software I've worked with, you can change this setting in the forum administration area.

Comment

I blame that asshole named Mike.

Comment

The problem should be fixed now (everyone thank DoCk> with Hostess fruit pies and assgrabs). Let us know if you have any more problems.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It's been fixed, or rather the maximum users that can connect to the forum has been doubled.

Comment

Solution to the Error

I noticed if you think in yor mind "i dont want to view this threaD" it lets you connect. So dont not-not-want to view a thread, just not-want, k?
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Honest to god it took me a sec... but i see what ya mean

ty for makin it all so clear :P
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X