• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by banzi fuq
    priitk and dock know how to run things
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Cpt. as sysop? I mean I love the guy, hell I gave him my job.. but sysop? I say 2d or PUSHER if we ever needed a new one cause dock and priitk fell off a bridge.

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

agreed epi.

2d it is.

dont get me wrong, pusher is a great guy... but he's more of a public relations guy imho and 2d knows how to deal with the technical stuff

ps[1]: why are you all bitching about priitk and dock>? they are the ones paying for this game.
        ps[2]: no i dont care about your answer to why you hate DoCk> and PriitK, it was a rhetorical question and no one would give a legitimate answer anyways except maybe that they aren't getting as much of a quality gaming experience with trench wars as they paid for

Comment

The real irony is that the crux of mattey's argument was based around the fact that guano is doing all the bot work, when dock's in fact doing all the uber-bot work (they've got a technical name, i dont really care what it is but its what the bots run off of, the big daddy) AND making new bots, its just that guano's in the spotlight a he's doing the TWD bot whereas dock's bots just pop unannounced, no ones talking about them for 6 months before hand eight whole lines without a full stop
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
          X