No announcement yet.

Cross Country Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pv=nrt, Exotic, and Melufa, and Zeus would be quite interesting!
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Prepare to be owned and hornified by the awesome power of baiken!

Comment

i would take master bub, and my dirt bike. we would go cross country hitting the tracks and he can take pictures of me riding.
        SOCOM 2 pwnz0rz me.

Comment

I would take Master Bub and Funny Name and drive them to HARLEM.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

ive already been to harlem, nothing but DUHH, MY NAME IS FUNNY NAME, AND I GOTS NO COMMON SENSE, DUHHHHH riding street bikes. what a waste. or was i at the bronx? oh well, theyre both gay.

Watch the racial slurs. If you want to be banned from these forums as well as TW, keep it up. Our ban is a little more permanent. You have been warned. - Conc
            Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 01-22-2004, 01:29 PM.
            SOCOM 2 pwnz0rz me.

Comment

hmmm so many interesting peoples

ive only just gotten to know ephemeral but i think we would have fun harassing peoples

Bartman would be a must, cause we would never go hungry cause he would just shoot anything we needed to eat\

Spacehiker would be the man to keep our tech stuff working

ksharp and froe would keep the tunes hoppin (but id have to re-educate their musical preferences)

idiot and heatha to keep us distracted so we dont get in trouble chasin too many booties
              (err then again they might get us into more trouble)

im sure theres more lol but im at work and havent got time to list everyone id love to travel with
              Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

How bout ur whole squad you crack-pheene?

Originally posted by Funny Name
                ive already been to harlem, nothing but edited riding street bikes. what a waste. or was i at the bronx? oh well, theyre both gay.
                Number one, i hate racists.

Number two, i would take Master Bub and Funny Name, in their car, and drive them straight into the ocean. Doesnt matter if i go down with you, just 2 less idiots on the planet everyone else will have to deal with.

EDIT: May you have a heart attack/brain cancer/tumor/AIDS/HIV into AIDS/lighting strike.
                Preferrably at the same time.
                Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 01-22-2004, 01:30 PM.
                http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion

Number two, i would take Master Bub and Funny Name, in their car, and drive them straight into the ocean. Doesnt matter if i go down with you, just 2 less idiots on the planet everyone else will have to deal with.

That's 3 less idiots isn't it?

Anyway, first decent idea you've had. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                    How bout ur whole squad you crack-pheene?

Number one, i hate racists.

EDIT: May you have a heart attack/brain cancer/tumor/AIDS/HIV into AIDS/lighting strike.
                    Preferrably at the same time.
                    number one, i dont care

number two, i was tellin you what i'd do on a cross country drive, then you say something smart, to which i replied.

number three, may you get raped by midgets
                    SOCOM 2 pwnz0rz me.

Comment

You're possibly the greatest thing to happen to this forum since Sir Gaunt. Don't mess it up by getting banned too soon.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Hilarious Funny Name. ur a comedian.

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Pv=nrt, Exotic, and Melufa, and Zeus would be quite interesting!
                          and ilyaz on the matress thats on top of the car. but thats too dangerous sorry ilyaz

Comment

I'd want to go somewhere to go snowboarding.. and the only ss player i know that boards is Ara... so I'd go on a road trip to some sick mountain i've never heard of w/ Ara to go snowboarding.
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                              and ilyaz on the matress thats on top of the car. but thats too dangerous sorry ilyaz
                              that reminds me of the Recess episode where TJ and his pals were going on a fieldtrip and Old Rusty the schoolbus broke down

and while the bus driver was meditating and doing yoga, TJ and all them dudes fixed the bus up and made it all pimp-like

and since TJ thought of it all and he's the coolest, he got to put a chair on the roof of the bus and sit on it while the bus rode!
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i remember that episode

Comment

Working...
                                X