No announcement yet.

Cross Country Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is all just an online 2d asteroid game bbs then why do you give a damn?

Comment

Sudden must be gay, otherwise why is he so obssessed with Zeus, Concreteschyld and wadi?
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
        Ok, I never actually do this normally, since I barly read my posts twice and look who replies, but as it happends I left the computer for 1h or so and when I came back I accidently hit reload and I saw this replay.. (I know I dont haveto defend myself, but this is actually the truth)..

ok, DoTheFandango, I have absolutley no idea who you are, and I definatly wouldn't care if you slit your wrists.. Although, you did somehow try to insult me in online asteroids bbs so I guess Im entiteld to replay to your very great respons that I bet you used many hours of your pointless life figuring out, tho, if you'd be cool you'd probably getting laid instead but that is another issue..

To be hounest I don't have a good comment to your remark, since you're obviously trying to make someone in an online game do the walk which I guess means standing up for his/her ideas.. Although, as mentioned this being an online game that is like impossible so it kindof kills your whole argument.. Although, if you'd like to talk about it in person i'd happy to meet up with you. I live at Douglas dorms at USC Columbia, please bring a friend to double the plessure..

Since I know you wont show up, I can tell you what to do to ease your pain that reality (your looks apperently) put on you.. I'd suggest you pick up a rock, and keep beating it to your forehead til eventually you die die die.. thank you, plz reply again..

I'm sorry to chock everyone by writing this much in the TW bbs in this online game, but I felt this had to be said.. Also, I'd like to thank all the people who support me in TW for my african freedom movement, but dueto the nazi rule of this bbs wont post here.

Fuck you all!
        What? There are no feesable arguements in here except the fact of you not liking me and that apparently none of this is worth it.
        A great college arguement.

What I am hoping is that you are overextending this so called "Racial Card" to the point that it is suppose to be funny.
        Which it isn't, and never will be.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
        X