No announcement yet.

"pure basing" sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave up hope on public arenas long ago. Pure basing does not help that much, there's still too many idiot newbies that fly around in a wb and does not even care about the whole base. Another annoying thing is when three sharks team up and lay mines all over the base entrance. It would be ok if they did that, but plz, go on a private freq so that I could place my mines to protect fr??

Pure basing is a good try but it does not make it pure basing.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I gave up hope too.

Let's enjoy TW-how-it-should-be for the 3 days a month we have guys :>

Comment

No, Jeansi, it doesn't make it pure base. There are still a couple of people who play in the spawn. Nor would I change that, as that is definitly a part of TW. That said, every arena with 30 or more people in it that I have been to this weekend has been jampacked basing madness.

Just a note: wbs flying around lower are important as they hunt/protect the terr/javs. Useful people, they.

Comment

Every single pure basing weekends I see hundreds of players getting lured into basing action they never knew could exist. The first post of this thread just goes to demonstrate the general motives of the dumbasses who are into levterring. How many times do we have to go through it, levterring ruins basing, basing is what TW is built around. And then we have the lt's bitching and whining about the 3 days of the month when they can't be a nuisance.

So hush up. It'd be in the best interest of the majority of the TW population if LT's were elimenated altogether. I for one really hope they are someday. Until then I'll keep enjoying PBW, and I'd encourage you sissies to go and get into some real basing action instead of prancing around outside base like little fairies who can warp away from the slightest sign of direct conflict.

Comment

wow.. making that post showed me just how nice a lot of you TW "vets" are.

Being called "newby, retard, cock sucker, stupid" and whatever else by you guys really makes me want to continue playing the game and having fun.

im not going to take it hard though because i know all of you are just mad because you know im right.

il just take your insults as a joke because thats all most of you are

LEVI-TERR's are a part of the game, GET OVER IT!

WTF when you play mario brothers do you want all the turtles removed because they interupt your fight with some Coopa-Troopa or something....

Comment

It just get frustrating when your basing and some priv freq dickbreath Levterr comes swooping in killing half your team just as you're making some progress.
              That's all.
              I don't usually base, mostly x-hunt levs before they get a chance to get safe and hop on a terr.
              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

omg, i dont care how much bounty a levterr gets its just as pussy and unskilled as the rest. fuckin a, all they have to to is warp and buy anotrher portal. its so pussy. especiialy when they got a bunch of gaurds near them, being dumbasses just so one lev can get a empty 800 bounty
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                  Another annoying thing is when three sharks team up and lay mines all over the base entrance. It would be ok if they did that, but plz, go on a private freq so that I could place my mines to protect fr??
                  Well if people properly mine the enterences to the base, you won't need to mine the FR, eh?
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                    wow.. making that post showed me just how nice a lot of you TW "vets" are.

Being called "newby, retard, cock sucker, stupid" and whatever else by you guys really makes me want to continue playing the game and having fun.

I don't think anyone in here called them selves vets/

U fucking newbie cocksucking retard.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

all i can say is, during non-PBW. antiwarp gives me so much satisfaction. here is how the arena chat looks like
                      pv> Lt go away or face the consequences
                      stupidcocksuckingLT> WE OWN AND STUFF OMG!!!!!!
                      pv(40) killed by stupidcocksuckingLT
                      pv>thats it
                      ?buy antiwarp
                      <i now attach and sit in base>
                      stupidcocksuckingLT> TIME TO RAPE FR AGAIN!! SEND YOUR HUNTERS MWHAHAHAHAH!!!!
                      pv>i wouldnt do that
                      stupidcocksuckingLT(100) killed by roofer
                      stupidcocksuckingLT>WTF WTF OMG I WARPED!!!!
                      stupidcocksuckingLT>ANTIWARP!! YOU LAME ASS SPIDER!!
                      stupidcocksuckingLT> YOU FUCKING LAMER!!! REPORTED FOR CHEATING FUCK YOU
                      stupidcocksuckingLT>OMG FUCK YOU PUSSY!!!!!!! YOU ARE HUNTED NOW
                      repeat last 2 lines until ?ignore
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt

pv> Lt go away or face the consequences
                        Macro'ed?

Comment

NINJA'D!

I miss lt hunting with wadi and myth.

Comment

If the turtles ruined the game and chased everyone away, then perhaps we would.

Consider the possibility the settings aren't properly balanced in favor of basing, which they should be.

Down with LT's.

Comment

another pointless rant

yeahyeah.. levi terrs are retarded and all... and i like bure basing weekend a lot, but still... i dont think they should remove the lev completely. Which is what pure basing pretty much does.

i think they should make the bounty to attach higher and make it so the lev can only attach for 20 seconds at a time or something

...or when a lev is attached the terr goes really slow

i dont know how these settings could be made possible because i dont program stuff but it would fix the levi-terr problem and still maintain the levi as a desired ship

lev users like Da Farmer! and Nacho Man know how to lev effectivly in base, and if the levi cannot attach at all it is almost impossible to get to base, making the ship useless.

anyone agree?? if not you can just call me a newb and cock sucker again

Adman you need to be less ass-ish.. im guessing your like this because you have no friends in real life

Comment

Wow, I'm amazed that so many levis were bad mouthed without me even responding. It is truely touching to know that even though Bilange has left us, the TW Post Office will still be delivering priority mail to LTs everywhere. Generally when they least expect it.

Pure basing weekends are supposed to provide an arena where new Trenchers can learn about the most popular and active league in Trench; by which I refer to the TWLB. Speaking for myself, and many other basers, Pure Basing weekends are where I first learned the ins and outs of basing in the TW environment, during normal times there's usually too much LTing and spawn dueling occuring for a new player to even have a taste of what decent basing is like. So please, you have 28 days a month to ruin our fun, don't whine about the 2 we get to put things right.

wadi> Post Office: Delivering Priority "mail" since 1999

Comment

Working...
                                X