Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to read this whole thread- but FUCK LEVS
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Crius VII
      It isnt levs that ruin basing.
      I need a good laugh, alright crius, what is it exactly that does then?
      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

Unfortunately, only a very small percent of levis are what I would say are using the levi properly as you describe.

Out of four years playing in TW, and of all the levis I have seen, I can name only 5 that I trust enough to base with.
        what are the 5... i only trust 2 that i can think of right now.. da farmer and nacho man

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager

I need a good laugh, alright crius, what is it exactly that does then?
          Lack of basers. 11 v 11 basing? Levs dont ruin that, usually. Because there is someone to run out and kill the levi. That said, its often an overabundance of levis that cause the lack of basers, so....

Comment

I heard the fat blue ship can blow it's load nicely.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I would still die to see roboref hosted basing. Even if it wouldnt go by the normal 1 terr, 2 shark rules, a timed, levterr free basing game I think would be more interesting. And since it isnt pub, yet should be freely advertised -- well then only interested.

I hate that in hosted basing the fastest typers get terr duty. Most of the time the terrs suck ;_;

I guess I like the idea of timed gameplay. Gives a sense of urgency.

Comment

All the terrs suck if they don't recieve help from their teams.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

yes, but most terrs suck even with it

Comment

It was good, Kayin, but it wasn't ever great. Fastest typers always got terr, and the same person might get it five, six times in a row. Same goes for sharks. As far as timed games go, what if its a great game? Then it ends after 15 minutes ( Pub's endlessness is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Crius VII
                      The problem is only when the levs attach to the terrs and fly around bombing the outside of the base.
                      I think we all can agree that we call the Levi lame because it goes flying around with a terr around the base, bombing it. All these crazy ideas of making bounty 30 or making the terr unable to fly when a lev attaches are crazy. Bounty 30 is no problem for the levterr-freaks, they always green theirselves up by killing their friends till they got enough bnt. Slowing the terr down or even letting him stand still when a lev attaches is VERY ridicilous. Levterrs won't care, they'll just wait till terr is on the right "spot", lev attaches, and starts bombing till nme comes and they'll warp away. And everytime a newbie-lev attaches to a baseterr the baseterr wont be able to move aswell.. insane.

There is a very easy solution to this all tho. Make the base so there is NO way to fly around it. Make it like elim arena (but then with the normal pub-base. A big dueling arena with 3 safes for all ppl that don't wanna base but duel and a base for everyone who wants to base. And all the ppl that still want to levterr can go and try to get 200+ bnt from inside base. This way levterring will be a challenge and not just cheap / lame. And that javs can't go to top anymore is pretty neat aswell, because they're almost as cheap as levis at top. I think this would bring a lot of the basers that all wait for private basing to be hosted back to tw-pubs. )

-bram

Comment

just remove them from the game- please?
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

i don't give a fuck aout the levs, i just hate the fact that i have to play along with newbs on my freq when i could be on my own freq in base that ppl i know and like (people that know what they're doing.)

Get rid of the levs all you want but don't make me stay on a pub freq
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

Lack of basers. 11 v 11 basing? Levs dont ruin that, usually. Because there is someone to run out and kill the levi. That said, its often an overabundance of levis that cause the lack of basers, so....
                            But you see the thing is, its never the levi, it's the levis, and who the hell really wants to waste time hunting some sheep ass homo when there is some good basing going down?

I mean, fucking honestly you on the glass ceiling, get together make some different .cfgs for that POS you call a ship, and find something that works, just once, JUST ONE TIME, DO SOMETHING. The sheep can have all the gay ass deathmatches and tourneys and javs they want just give the rest of us a playable pub for the love of christ.
                            sage

Comment

goliath generally publically hosted basing will turn bad if one side gets to have to much of an adavantage. on the other hand the terrs will usually pick people who will they know can shark at least decently.

On pubs, i strongly disagree. i think people are pub basing more now than in the last couple of months. i used to never pub base but i do it al the time. sometimes there are flag battles that last for hours. pubs are are not degrading i think they are...upgrading (for lack of a more creative thought).
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Make the base so there is NO way to fly around it. Make it like elim arena (but then with the normal pub-base. A big dueling arena with 3 safes for all ppl that don't wanna base but duel and a base for everyone who wants to base. And all the ppl that still want to levterr can go and try to get 200+ bnt from inside base.
                                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                                • Shark
                                • Dicer
                                • Sager
                                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Working...
                                X