No announcement yet.

"pure basing" sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trenchwars is a fine game, levi's are a great pain in the ass, even when I'm a levi myself, its a pain in the ass..

But hey, there's gotta be a scapegoat... Otherwise we'r gonna star whining about spiders 8-)

Comment

Goliath, what do you want? Should people just never ever learn to jav? If you can't hit a hole, that means you need practice. Practice means playing, and since it's not all that much fun to practice by yourself in a private arena, so pub is the ideal place for most to do it. I think you'll find if you politely ask someone to change ships, and explain why, they'll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
        I think you'll find if you politely ask someone to change ships, and explain why, they'll do it.

Hardly. In most cases, they'll ignore you or tell you to shut up.

Comment

Followed by the spamming of NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB... and then an explanation of why ship #1 is always the best.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Comment

TK: I must have better luck or something.

Mattey: Why would a jav lecture us on the fine points of a wb? (If you were responding to a different post, I apologize.)

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

If ruby is a vet, i'm happy to be a newb!
                Get original.
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath
                  my observation over the last few months of pure basing weekends is that friday nites theres some awesome basing for a few hours....maybe some on saturday.....

but as the weekend goes on there just more and more javs constantly tking the whole flag room and then having their own lil tk battle in the flag room

javs are the biggest waste of space in the flag room....where all you need is 1 or 2......i counted 8 the other day when i was terring
                  and most coulndt hit a hole if their life depended on it!

i did notice monday and tuesday some nice basing though which was odd as i thought everyone would be back lev terring

but i find personally by saturday, its either all javs....or one sided basing again as all the rest are hanging in the spawning area fighting/spawning, not basing

Trench needs something to spice up the pubs.....cause they seem to be going downhill fast.....and the hosted basing events do seem to just have staff pick their friends for terrs and sharks....which is silly as half of them dont even want to shark

at least 3x in the last couple weeks i have gone hosted basing, only to end up as a spider.....where i usually shark or terr....and had our terr leave....without finishing the match.....and half the freq too

that sucks! hehe

Dont.....Do......This..........................
                  :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

Hardly. In most cases, they'll ignore you or tell you to shut up.
                    That is what I was responding to, I saw no mention of the word Jav.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• herzeleid> who the FUCK is the newbie in the center with the lanc?!
                      herzeleid> stop shooting fucking random shots you skilless whore
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

• i'm that newbie!

Comment

• Originally posted by wadi
                          even though Bilange has left us, the TW Post Office will still be delivering priority mail to LTs everywhere. Generally when they least expect it.
                          Sounds like im an hero or something

Bilange> i love getting repped
                          Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                          ----
                          Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Working...
                          X