X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

kiss me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oen Izan
        What part of "The name is Oen Izan, You know I do not use the reversed" don't you understand?
        Because if I went around with the name reggin or swejetahi i would get banned.
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

rofl. I dont see any sexist about the name neo nazi. so quit yer bitchin

i dont see anything sexist about play naked. so quit yer bitchin

AFAIK, i'm being more sexist than oen is, by using "bitch" i refer to a derogatory term toward females and perpetuate the common stereotype that all women nag.

he doesn't.

Comment

if oen is being sincere about his intentions (and i don't know him well enough to think otherwise), then i respect his suggestion to make TW a more comfortable place for women and girls.

but from what i've seen, i haven't noticed any excessive amounts of harrassment specifically about women. i see far more harrassment aimed towards noobs and homosexuals than females.

also, plantiffs in sexual harrassment cases are usually required to demonstrate that after trying to stop the harrassment from continuing they were unsuccessful, or they were in a reasonable amount of fear that the harrasser would be able to punish the complainant for stepping forward (or in this case, would be banned or demoted for stepping forward).

i guess what i'm saying is, with appropriate utilization of the ?ignore command, or unless the person doing the harrassing is staff, harrassment of any nature is unlikely to occur in tw.

Comment

unless someone gets his dick out on teamspeak and starts jerking off into the mic

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                If you make sexual harassment illegal you make it attractive. Look at racism in TW. By making posts like this you are making the problem worse. You are stupid. Shut up.
                And by not doing any thang you let it continue.. You are stupid ,so shut up.. Your views are why thangs don't change and it becomes worse over time.

NO racism in the Trench is popular only because people are so easy to offend and become mad so it makes an attractive way to make a scene and piss people off..

I do know that sex is like a big topic for the younger crowd just learning about your body and reproductive system in health class, but like racist talk should remain in private chats.. since Staff allows free speech there. Pub and team chat should be for talk that is suitable for younger players, not only females but under 16.. You people need to learn how to conduct your self in mature manner some time.
                The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                  Because if I went around with the name reggin or swejetahi i would get banned.
                  DIMBOY2, you have made it quite clear what your views are, on many a thread.. So you would only be using those 2 names to make a stir and push the issue.. that is why you would get banned and why I am not as of yet.. I don't go around calling people racial slurs or stirrin up shit. Also Reggin is a racial slur, and Swejetahi is anti-semantic, and a slur aka both are said to hurt a person of a particular race and or religous belief. You don't hear to many people going around calling people a neo nazi and becoming offended..

Jesus, I am .. and I posted this so people would be more aware of what constitutes sexual harrasment , not only in this game but in there life outside this game.. Women should be free to dress and talk how they want with out "mostly men" Usin that as a way to "make sexually charged and unwanted advances" to or about them.. Most women who have been raped, get the "if you didnt dress or talk in such ways" You wouldnt open your self up to the unwanted sexual attention.. (which places all blame on her, which it clearly isn't) Maybe it's my fault that I feel that women deserve to be respected and are not beneath men, but our equals.. I know this isn't common belief among the population that inhabit this great planet of ours.. as you can see clearly if you know any thang about world history..

Mattey, Yes your right, I found a pamphlet at work and thought I would share it with the class.
                  The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                    but from what i've seen, i haven't noticed any excessive amounts of harrassment specifically about women.
                    That's because a majority of it is in private messages, and I see it everytime I log on.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Stop trying change the world! Who the fuck do you think you are? Goddess? Sheesh.
                      Tigerex

Comment

and stop saying "thangs" you illiterate redneck. Go marry your brother or something.
                        Tigerex

Comment

Oen Izan, if telcat gets banned for spam then you can be the new village idiot in the forums!! woot.

edit:shit my 100th post is a negative nelly
                          work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Anti-semantic eh? I think you mean anti-semitic, unless of course,
                            you mean anti-language meaning.

From your last post I can discern something interesting.
                            You think you're a crusader for equal rights, for true feminism.
                            The "Maybe it's my fault that I feel that women deserve to be
                            respected and are not beneath men, but our equals.. " just
                            smacks of a righteous indignation that is most amusing. You are
                            not new. You are not a crusader. For some reason when you
                            say this, I envision you living in the rural south, never having
                            traveled very far from home, and deciding the whole world is like
                            that. Have a dose of equal rights:
                            Equal rights means treat all people equally.
                            Your very Crusader-ism is at issue with this goal.
                            If a woman is told something she finds offensive, she should
                            ?ignore the person doing the telling. If the problem persists,
                            she should then report it. That's equality, it's what -any- person
                            on this game is expected to do as I understand it. Not hope for
                            some slack jawed "oh I understand you baby, tell me about
                            your underwear" superhero to rescue them. You should be
                            ashamed of yourself. You're singlehandedly working on setting
                            feminism back.

-Sarien
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

:O
                              Edit: I forgot about my hundredth post! Oh well.
                              Edit: Stop using 2 dots at the end of all of your sentences! It confuses the hell outta me.
                              Edit: I mean, do you want it to be like 3 dots or 1 dot? Choose one!
                              Edit: I agree with fanservice-girl about your use of the word thang.
                              Last edited by Lucon; 02-29-2004, 10:08 PM.
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                                That's because a majority of it is in private messages, and I see it everytime I log on.
                                it's unfortunate that you are the target of harrassment soley due to your gender. and with the use of the ?ignore command, those pm's cease from the harrasser.

but i know that you already know that, so i'm confused why you posted this? i'm not being sarcastic, btw, i just think you were trying to tell me something that i didn't pick up on.

Comment

Working...
                                X