Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything you ever wanted to say about the new forums megapost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    Sweet jumping Christ, give the admins a little time to get the look-n-feel tweaked a bit and all will be well. They just got the forums upgraded, and you're all over them already about this and that.
    Yes, but we're giving constructive critiscm. This way, they can improve on the skins and find out what we want.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

My point is simply that everyone should hold off on their criticisms, constructive or not, until the admins have a chance to tweaks things a bit.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think you need to chill a bit jason.

Comment

I selected another view, is this better or more terrible
          Greets,
          Roger

Comment

I like the vertical tables--interesting look.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Much better to my mind. Less wasted space.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                I'm sure VB3 must have some kind of option for installing several skins that each person can select from to use...
                i am laughing long and hard. they've had multiple skins since before VB was even created. sorry. nerd lyfe.

Comment

Bram, is that the Decemberist's CD in your avatar?
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I think the view like this looks horrible... isn't there any way you can change it so that each individual user can set their own scheme/layout?
                    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Grendel
                      i am laughing long and hard. they've had multiple skins since before VB was even created. sorry. nerd lyfe.
                      I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I am talking about skins AKA layouts or themes.
                      sdg

Comment

Cylor: Yes

Good thing about this new layout: If I had a room that was two miles wide I could go sit in the back and still read everything.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                          I think you need to chill a bit jason.
                          I'm as cool as a cucumber, dude. I'm just too often taken too seriously, or people misunderstand where I'm coming from and think I'm trying to be an ass or whatever. I honestly just think we need to let the admins play around a bit and see what they can do. I suppose it just ticked me off that some people initially flat out said something along the lines of "this sucks" without taking even two seconds to try to get used to the new look, or bothering to give the admins a chance to fix things up some.

[EDIT]
                          As far as the vertical layout, I'm diggin' it. It's funky fresh. You know what else I'm diggin'? There's this "Reasong for Editing:" box I see. That's nifty!
                          [/EDIT]
                          Last edited by Jason; 03-01-2004, 09:04 PM. Reason: I don't need no stinkin' reason.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Good to see

Comment

When the initial post asks what we all think about the new layout, what other kind of responses did you expect?

Comment

I suppose I expected people to pipe in with a simple yay or nay. This is TW however, land of incessant whining, so I also suppose I wasn't thinking clearly when I was putting together that expectation. :]
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X