This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so to bother you but how do I

if you are silenced, how do you report panegyrique for cheating?

or how can i forgive a teammate for accidentally team killing me?

why can't you see subzones while silenced?

seems silencing is used more for harassments far more than punishments since there is no standard guidelines for anyone to follow.

Since silencing you can't do any of the above which has nothing to do with spamming

don't worry i always have a viable solution.

1ST) all silencing bans must be logged and posted on a message board.so they can see what brought it on by the person doing them

2ND) set standards on limit of text allowed. on public chat and spectator chat. so many words per 5 minutes etc. to avoid double standards

3RD} give two warnings before a ban is issued. 1st to let them know they are spamming and then a final warning If one more word is typed you will get silenced.

thanks for reading.
    together we can solve any problem if we have standards and understanding.

Attached Files

good to see the zone is still run my right wing fascist you hate facts and need to silence truth

Comment

This will be your only reminder that staff abuse and complaints about staff do not belong on the forums.
      ​​​​​​
      You're welcome to submit a ticket on https://trenchwars.org/support or send an email to twcomplaints @ gmail.com

If you continue to choose this strategy you'll go right back to being banned from the forums.

Comment

I was the only one silenced and threaten when i started responding to the MAGATARDS comments to me as Joe Biden

Poor little woke babies can dish it out but can't take it

For sure the worst thing in this game is its staff.

Just look what right wing fascist do to zones. they kill off everything they don't like which is way to much to post but just look what they have done to the levi is enough said.

they delete post to cover up their crimes and ban all those who expose them.
        Freedom of speech is a MAGATARDS worst enemy just like any other fascist group

this will no doubt get me another year ban but these right wing karens think they have the right to tell everyone what to do and think.

lets be clear on this, I was banned for a year for reporting staff abuse on this forum not for anything i did playing the game. Then they erased all my previous post to cover their tracks because they knew they were wrong

BAN ME ALL YOU WANT STILL DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS YOU HAVE RUINED THE GAME THAT ONCE HELD 1000'S TO THE FEW MAGGOTS LEFT PICKING ON THE CORPSE ONCE KNOWN AS SUBSPACE

pureownage, qan, Biet ,and hookecho all have to go.

See you next year MAGATARDS

BURN MF'ers BURN

Comment

People always chat forever and Im the only one who gets silenced or banned for speaking against fascist MAGATARDS and their racist comments

deathclown> cuts activison and blizzard and bethseda doing howl a better games than ps and sony
          TW-PubSyst> [MILESTONE] Getting Started Award. 10 minutes played. (Speccing/leaving doesn't reset your play timer) [AWARD: $250]
          TW-PubSyst> +$1000 for team-kill by Stinging Metal. Type ::np to forgive the TK, or ::report to notify staff of intentional or excessive teamkilling. ::!tktax to disable the TK tax.
          TW-PubSyst> Never miss a TW update! Type ::!sub <email> to subscribe to our newsletter. (::!optmeout to opt out)
          Reward: 200 points
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Freq 0 will win in 60 seconds.
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Save: Chegos claims flag for Freq 1 with 56 sec. left.
          TW-PubSyst> [BASE] Map changing to LARGE in 10 seconds.
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Freq 1 will win in 60 seconds.
          deathclown> whi dick but thiis mines here
          Reward: 200 points
          [ACTIVE BUYS] Festival! (900% kill/round rewards) Thanks Fire.ZM! (50:47 left) Attach Mode Thanks Hossa_GSP! (26:15 left)
          TW-PubSyst> [MILESTONE] Killed 2 LEVIATHANS while in a SHARK ! [AWARD: $1,500]
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Save: deathclown420 claims flag for Freq 0 with 39 sec. left.
          TW-PubSyst> [MILESTONE] 10 kills. (PM !stats to see details.) [AWARD: $100]
          Secret Sha>
          Reward: 400 points
          FreeSpirit> Kill the fucking cheater Stinging Metal
          B50 BOMBER> sry
          Fire.ZM>
          deathclown> 4 fer
          MAGATARD> fuck nigger
          FreeSpirit> The bastard has is filthy ass on my ship
          Dolf Schwa> TenTive Bail> I think you lack enough info to make that determination and your perpensity to demonize those that criticize your views distorts your potential and ability to make that call.
          Dolf Schwa> who did I ever demonize?
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Save: B50 BOMBER claims flag for Freq 1 with 58 sec. left.
          Dolf Schwa> I think you're talking to your own ghosts
          Stinging M> tentive is delusional
          Team Goal! by Fire.ZM Reward:169
          TW-PubSyst> GOOOOOOOAAAALLL! by Freq 1. Freq reward: $1,500
          deathclown> we win this
          Fire.ZM> ns
          Enemy Goal! by FreeSpirit Reward:225
          deathclown> owned
          TenTive Ba> Stinging agrees with you Pinky, that can't be a good thing
          Dolf Schwa> oh I know how to argue now, I just have to assume that however ignorant I am, you're more ignorant
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Freq 0 will win in 30 seconds.
          Dolf Schwa> you can't possibly be less ignorant than I am
          emancipato> you know what they say about assumptions
          Stinging M>
          Stinging M>
          Stinging M>
          Stinging M>
          Stinging M>
          Stinging M> FLAG
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Freq 0 will win in 10 seconds . . .
          [ACTIVE BUYS] Festival! (900% kill/round rewards) Thanks Fire.ZM! (45:47 left) Attach Mode Thanks Hossa_GSP! (21:15 left)
          Dolf Schwa> at least you're an ass
          [KILL-O-THON] begins. Most in-base kills in 10min wins $5,000 +$200 per kill.
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] AMAZING!: Stinging Metal claims flag for Freq 1 with just 8 sec. left!
          Stinging M> family bitch man
          TenTive Ba> nah, just learn to present evidence for your arguement, it is part of the definition. Distractions about how you feel about something and attempting to fault method are your downfall
          Stinging M> tentive disinfo parrot
          Dolf Schwa> ok, where's the evidence of me demonizing people?
          Reward: 600 points
          TW-PubSyst> [FLAG] Save: deathclown420 claims flag for Freq 0 with 37 sec. left.
          emancipato> maybe he just assumed
          Fire.ZM> SRY
          emancipato> like you
          MAGATARD> haopw jewd
          emancipato> quid pro quo
          TenTive Ba> lol
          Dolf Schwa> tit for tat
          deathclown> spare some changeee
          [+BALL POWER!] Stinging Metal has powered up the ball

Comment

Why do you think 98% of the people quit this game? That's right. Because the 2% runs it. Good riddance.

Comment

Just a window into a day in the life of TW corruption these days. The worst part is I am broken and just accept it. It's bs though. Blotted out name of very important player to not involve them in this mess.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Why is it easier to post here than it is to send an email to twcomplaints? Send an email if you have a complaint of abuse.

Comment

THANKS TO WHOMEVER LIFTED MY BAN.
                  OMG IM GOING TO HAVE TO EAT MY SHORTS NOW
                  Last edited by SpaceShark; 07-26-2023, 03:21 PM.

Comment

!votemute this idiot

Comment

!votemute

unbanning sharkdik is always a mistake, stop making it.

Comment

The more you delete post about staff abuse the more abusive staff becomes

Comment

Open a ban appeal here: www.trenchwars.org/support
                          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

qan
                            I have an update after doing some investigation.

- I verified that it looks like you're only logging in from two computers.
                            - I verified that you're logging in from Costa Rica, but from several IPs. This is common in some countries, that you get a different IP regularly. What this looks like on our side of things, when most people in the US, for example, have an IP that only changes very rarely, is that you're using a VPN and trying to get around bans/silences. When staff see this, by default, they treat it as ban evasion and re-ban, increasing the ban.

SpaceShark
                            This is a step in the right direction. BTW I never tried to use a VPN to get around the ban--> false Information

qan
                            So what you've seen when you have one ban removed and another applied is the ban being moved to a new IP address. We also had two separate bans covering you for different computers, so they were actually interfering with one another and leading to some interesting situations, such as allowing you to talk even though you were banned, etc.

SpaceShark
                            So when it tells me I have been unbanned and are now free to talk, it's just a mistake. HAHAH
                            Do you really expect me to believe that story? but let's just say it is, then why am i still banned for flooding ?cheater message as I tried to explain in ban protest Ban ID: 22173

ILL Have you know, I posted on the message board, thanking whoever was responsible for unsilencing me and stated I had to eat my shorts now because I thought I would never get fair treatment but.
                            Now I know why my post got DELETED -> To cover their tracks on false flagging me so they could continue to harass me.

qan
                            That wasn't your fault, that the system malfunctioned. That was our fault. We've added functionality to the ban system so that multiple bans won't be necessary, so you shouldn't see those problems going forward.

Upper staff are also aware of your situation in detail now.

SpaceShark
                            Hopefully this is a coded message saying the staff responsible have been dealt with and it is appreciated. THANK YOU

qan
                            HOWEVER -- and this is important --

* If you are under a silence, when you log in, I strongly urge you to stick to one name. Avoid names that taunt staff because it's not gonna make them any more likely to take your position into consideration. TW STAFF=FASCISTS etc.
                            * If you got banned at home, don't try to play from work. This will be seen as evasion and your ban will (probably) be extended.
                            * Don't try to change your IP address to get around bans. Same thing: ban extended.

SpaceShark
                            I only take these names when staff starts abusing me.. Which comes first the chicken or the egg argument will leave us going in circles
                            I thought we were making progress until I read " If you got banned at home, don't try to play from work"
                            You just told me it's not my fault and you fixed it.
                            Sad

qan
                            If you can go about a month without running afoul of the system, you'll find that we're much more lenient. The reason that you're getting with 1440 minute (day-long) silences is because you have repeatedly broken the rules.

SpaceShark
                            So your advice is to let your staff and other players verbally abuse me with racist and derogatory comments and I'm supposed to just stay quiet. I will never bend a knee to these type of players
                            I have more than enough logs to prove my point.
                            Breaking the rules without posting the text is like convicting people without a trial. Once again, if you really did care about staff abuse, my suggestion still stands.
                            How hard is is for you to have them cut and paste the offense on a message board

qan
                            The problem is that when you get banned, you get angry and want to start a riot, try to connect with every name possible to get around the ban if you can, etc. This is just making the problem worse.

SpaceShark
                            No I just take on names like TW-STAFF=FASCIST because they continue to allow players to abuse, harass and make derogatory comments to anyone who isn't in the Jan 6th Cult. as my logs will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, especially with players like Red X
                            Bending a knee to fascist will never happen for me FYI

qan
                            I don't like the particular rule you're getting banned for (spamming equalling just talking to yourself too much) and think it's a little bit stupid. Take that same approach, maybe: just say, hey, it's a stupid rule, but it's the rule of the server and I'm just going to roll with it.

SpaceShark
                            Yes I can agree I do get carried away in my thoughts, and I have for the last 28 years used this game to express them because It helps me with my dyslexia. The more I type, the better I can control it.
                            When I first started playing this game in 1995 people thought I was retarded and got lots of verbal insults because ot it and have ,learn to stand ,my ground
                            qan
                            Those that you included in the log can and do get banned for spam, too. It looks like there wasn't anyone watching at that point. It also depends on if people report. As you say, a lot of the people you argue with are in the MAGA crew, and they tend to outnumber others on the server. I gave up arguing with them, personally. It's too annoying. I'd recommend just playing the game. You can set chat to ?lines=0 if you don't want to deal with the chat.

SpaceShark
                            Now you are condoning their actions. I have other logs like I said but those are my aces up my sleeve, just in case things go like they did last year. Remember I was banned for a year for reporting staff abuse for a year and not just in trench war zone but in EVERY ZONE!! except Powerballzone thanks to PioD in which I am eternally grateful for, and I'm sure the pro Jan 6th Cult made him pay for it.

qan
                            As it stands, the ban ops are keeping the zone ban in place, but again, they are aware of the situation. You will be able to work off the silence normally after returning. The new system should allow it to work OK. I recommend following the above suggestions to make sure you don't get the ban extended, and when it expires, I'd just try to play it cool for a bit. Good luck.

SpaceShark
                            No surprise there
                            You have lost control and they now they control you
                            I make my own Luck you are welcome to mine you need it more

Long Live The Fighters
                            SpaceShark

Comment

When I first started playing this game in 1995 people thought I was retarded and got lots of verbal insults because ot it and have ,learn to stand ,my ground
                              So when you got verbally abused you thought "Great idea!", and now here we are. Genius.

I have more than enough logs to prove my point.
                              Breaking the rules without posting the text is like convicting people without a trial.
                              Why does this only apply to OTHERS? Have you ever stopped to think about what you've said and done all those years? You'll bully people until they quit. You don't care if you have a valid reason or not. You'll take anything your mind has come up with and treat it like it's the truth.

For example. Most, if not all, of your bans were issued because of reasons other than your political beliefs. Those bans started as something small like a ban for TKs or a warning for spamming, but instead of biting your lip for an hour you took it upon yourself to "expose" the corrupt staff of Trench Wars. And every time you got another warning, or another ban with the message to stop with what you were doing, you never did. Instead you'd make up some story painting you as the victim of some Nazi ring or w/e.

Yes, I did ban you for a day for spamming. Yes, this could, and should, be considered an abusive ban in isolation. This ban wasn't issued in isolation however. This wasn't your first ban. This wasn't even your 10th ban. You've been given so many opportunities to show improvement.

One last bit of advice. You say you will keep on fighting, but for who? Who are you fighting in the first place. The Jan 6th Cult you speak of are all pub players. You know that people can and will get silenced for spamming. Using ?ignore is a great way to not having to listen to their rethoric (I would know because I had you on ?ignore and it worked wonders). After that it's a matter of time before they are either getting warned, silenced, or they would stop because there's no conversation to be had. Same goes for the other side tbh.

And they already do get silenced. It's just that those silences aren't broadcasted to everyone. Maybe we should, or maybe those who made the decision back then were right to do it this way. Most of the silences are for 1-2 hours max. They would be way past expiry before anyone could come to a consensus if the ban was justified or not. This game is old and the people are even older. In an ideal world we would have a decent community that would look at matters in a mature way, but here we are, stuck, with the ever shrinking player base. Getting closer and closer together, with all it's pros and cons it gives us.

I just want to be proud of our community. We've created, and are still creating, so many unforgetable moments. We are all trying our best to keep this going for as long as we can, broken as we may be, whether you'd like to be a part of it or not.

Unless others share your sentiment of absolute corruption and abuse and would just see it all be changed. Speak now.

Comment

Working...
                              X