Firefox :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox :(

ok it seems my computer crashed whilst i was useing firefox.

but now when i loaded it up it give me that restore session option and i click on yes.

it takes me to googles home page only.

ALL my rss feads are gone ... all my bookmarks gone ... my history is still there for the last ten pages ??? my plugins are still there but noscript plugin has been reset and i have to retrain it what to block ..

what is going on

and is there any way i can get my bookmarks back !!!!

please help, it would be a nightmare to manualy add all my bookmarks and i will forget most of the urls
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

ok pasco told me how to restore my bookmarks from mozillas auto back ups

still find the whole thing wierd and it will take ages to get every thing back to normal but i haven't lost my bookmarks which is the main thing ^^
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Now that your issue is resolved, you might want to save your bookmarks to a floppy or a CD or something. That way, you can just import them from a file if you ever format your HD or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
        Now that your issue is resolved, you might want to save your bookmarks to a floppy or a CD or something. That way, you can just import them from a file if you ever format your HD or whatever.
        that would be sensible, unfortunately if i did this, i would just lose the cd
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Have it backed up on a flash drive, then insert the flash drive into your brain for extra memory.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Comment

I don't get it.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Take the stuff email them to yourself and keep them in your inbox so u have them. If the browser doesnt launch get a backup one so u do not have a problem in the future.
                1: cReEmY> jab get a life
                1: Twerp> pwned
                1: Duel Pasta> LOL
                1: Duel Pasta> ROFL
                1: Duel Pasta> Cant Breath
                1: Duel Pasta> You got pwned by a jr.

-----

8: cReEmY> If the square root of 5 is 2.5 then what is the square root of 1??
                8: JabJabJab> Uh... STOP IT!! Your hurting my head!

cOnTaCt mE <- Want to talk to me click there!

Comment

Working...
                X