MMR Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMR Data

I was bored so I decided to scrape some MMR data together (only like the last 5 days thus far). I've only done a very small fraction of games so far but wanted to publish what I have so far. Wall-E and Jessup currently on lob alert. Spartan hates his team. Jurassic and Bombed love MMR.

Not sure why the Imgur link is broken so trying this again.

Comment

Updated with a few new calculations. Reduced minimum games to 5. Added average range for kills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4lMBGpc.png
Views:	928
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	1363317

Comment

Gr8 werk

What is the point of this again? Are you ok?
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

At work but added more games and added a breakdown of kills. Bigmon the current kill champion (based on the games I have thus far). There are still months of data to pull together. It's interesting to look at win percentage to see that the matching works pretty well. Most people are betwen 40-50% with only a few higher and even then only by a few percentage points.

Name:	AmYShS6.png
Views:	876
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1363322

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
            At work but added more games and added a breakdown of kills. Bigmon the current kill champion (based on the games I have thus far). There are still months of data to pull together. It's interesting to look at win percentage to see that the matching works pretty well. Most people are betwen 40-50% with only a few higher and even then only by a few percentage points.

Name:	AmYShS6.png
Views:	876
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1363322
            The true troll returneth ^^

Comment

Currently at 740 rounds of MMR Jav. Here's a new metric to look at: shortest rounds by someone that played a full round. I did have to remove 'snik(' from this table as they haven't played in awhile (maybe they were banned) but they took up 6/10 spots of the shortest games played and I wanted to keep this with active players. In what should come as no surprise to anyone, J-B-Inc and Pawner hold half of the top 10 spots.

Name:	VrRRC1Z.png
Views:	845
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1363450

Comment

Well what do ya know 😂
                2 minutes is crazy...
                Wow

Comment

Originally posted by cubone View Post
                  Currently at 740 rounds of MMR Jav. Here's a new metric to look at: shortest rounds by someone that played a full round. I did have to remove 'snik(' from this table as they haven't played in awhile (maybe they were banned) but they took up 6/10 spots of the shortest games played and I wanted to keep this with active players. In what should come as no surprise to anyone, J-B-Inc and Pawner hold half of the top 10 spots.

Name:	VrRRC1Z.png
Views:	845
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1363450
                  Man, renzi is toxic
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Is this wb/jav all mixed together? If you are recording dates that would be nice too for certain views. Thanks for pulling the data, good stuff. I would hope someone has full access to the dataset and could just export for community analytics. MMR has been running for a while now and I am curious what the data says. Would also be nice to bring sprackles awards over to mmr just for funsies.
                    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq View Post
                      Is this wb/jav all mixed together? If you are recording dates that would be nice too for certain views. Thanks for pulling the data, good stuff. I would hope someone has full access to the dataset and could just export for community analytics. MMR has been running for a while now and I am curious what the data says. Would also be nice to bring sprackles awards over to mmr just for funsies.
                      These snapshots are only jav because the analytics are more fun and I prefer jav but I also have the wb data as well. Unfortunately I don’t have dates. As far as I have been told there isn’t an API for MMR so I am scraping the games from twd. For some strange reason the game data is blank so I don’t have dates right now. I can come up with whatever awards people can think of and once I have all of the data and have cleaned it, I can certainly publish it somewhere so anyone can look through it. Aside from getting the rest of the games, I still have a few things I want to work on. I’d like to do a +/- (like the NBA) along with maybe looking at resolution and how that factors into lobbing. I also am looking at time wasting and some metrics for that. I was thinking about looking at how many minutes the last person on a team played after all of their teammates have been eliminated.

Comment

Feel free to use the data below. These are all the games from 12-03 up till now. Let me know if you need info on how to decrypt the events or anything else.

Match data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V1y...usp=share_link
                        Round data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Geq...usp=share_link
                        Player data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oj7...usp=share_link

The Killer and Killee columns for the player data is the info that's used to construct the who-killed-who table on the TWD match page. The RoundEvent column in round data includes quite a bit of info. Kills, deaths, lagouts, lagins, eliminations, round start, round end, out of bounds. The death events also include the positions of all players at the moment of death.
                        Last edited by BIET; 03-03-2023, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                          Feel free to use the data below. These are all the games from 12-03 up till now. Let me know if you need info on how to decrypt the events or anything else.

Match data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V1y...usp=share_link
                          Round data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Geq...usp=share_link
                          Player data: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oj7...usp=share_link

The Killer and Killee columns for the player data is the info that's used to construct the who-killed-who table on the TWD match page. The RoundEvent column in round data includes quite a bit of info. Kills, deaths, lagouts, lagins, eliminations, round start, round end, out of bounds. The death events also include the positions of all players at the moment of death.
                          Woah. Thanks Biet! Guess I can spend time on analysis and not tedious web scraping lol

Comment

Threw together some MatchRoundEvent documentation.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq View Post
                              +1

m m r

Comment

Working...
                              X