New Command Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Command Request

Okay this is gonna sound really elitist, but when we have over 10 sign ups but not enough for two arenas:

Can we get a bot command to add the higher rated players first. Like !MTT but for one arena.

It's fair if you think about it. There will be better games, more enjoyable to watch from spec, and eventually we will get two arenas.

I really dislike when we have 14-15 signups and two 9/10 stars get benched for low rated players. This really kills the vibe and creates awful games.

That's how life works off the internet, like if you are garbage at baseketball you are getting picked last if at all.

Originally posted by Cape View Post
    Okay this is gonna sound really elitist, but when we have over 10 sign ups but not enough for two arenas:

Can we get a bot command to add the higher rated players first. Like !MTT but for one arena.

It's fair if you think about it. There will be better games, more enjoyable to watch from spec, and eventually we will get two arenas.

I really dislike when we have 14-15 signups and two 9/10 stars get benched for low rated players. This really kills the vibe and creates awful games.

That's how life works off the internet, like if you are garbage at baseketball you are getting picked last if at all.
    I believe all hosts are using !mtt, it is just not always possible to make fair teams, so bot balances it to make it as fair as possible and then some higher rated players may bench.

Comment

There is a flip side here. When you have a similar amount of signups, all of them are like 6/7* and one guy is 10*. We should bench the 10* for balance. You can't balance vys for example who has 6000 mmr with a bunch of people that aren't even half that.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
        There is a flip side here. When you have a similar amount of signups, all of them are like 6/7* and one guy is 10*. We should bench the 10* for balance. You can't balance vys for example who has 6000 mmr with a bunch of people that aren't even half that.
        That's the reason he's 6k mmr is because he always plays in those games
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

testing sig

Comment

Testing sig...facts
            Tobey Maguire got bit by a spider, me? Must’ve got bit by a goat

- The best player to every play the game....Will duel any 10* who thinks otherwise.

Comment

one of worst ideas ive ever heard -1....
              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Working...
              X