Full Charge Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Charge Greens

Lnx said they aren't going to be removed and said they shouldn't be. Is this staff's policy? Why are people out of touch with public opinion always put in charge?
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Lnx can't host jav games
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
      Ok heres a bit of an update for everyone:

1)The Pusher is going to take over for Cpt.guano! who is afk for life.
      2) TWD will reset(for the last time before TWL) ASAP meaning this week
      3) after acouple weeks we will pick the teams and start the next weekend.
      4)TWL will be a shorter schedule than last season
      5)Theres a possibility there will be a fewer teams
      6)Fixed or about to fix full charges in twdd/twjd

On another note, We apologize for how late we are with things. Believe me I want it started the same as anyone else who plays in it. Welcome back push! Let's get this shit rolling in full effect.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I guess it's just that lnx doesn't play twdd or twjd.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

This seriously pisses me off. Please get some duelers into upper staff, the ones atm know nothing about the 2 most popular leagues. You guys could listen a little bit to the public opinions, there has been tons of threads about removing full charges from twdd/twjd.

SIGH
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Ok,

Well lnx has final say on TWD, So I mean I asked for it to be done, but he musta said no? I'll ask again. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
              This seriously pisses me off. Please get some duelers into upper staff, the ones atm know nothing about the 2 most popular leagues. You guys could listen a little bit to the public opinions, there has been tons of threads about removing full charges from twdd/twjd.

SIGH
              I don't know about public opinion, but I'm a member of the public, and I WANT full charge greens in there.

Comment

I'm all for them staying in jd.

This discussion has been there before, the only valid reason that was given before what there are far too many inivisible greens in dd where the opponent cant really see that a player has obtained a full charge.

This is not the case in jd since you only get it after a death. Its a reasonble prize for killing someone. But I agree that people who want it being removed from dd have a valid reason.
                Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                  Ok,

Well lnx has final say on TWD, So I mean I asked for it to be done, but he musta said no? I'll ask again. Thanks
                  Thanks I love you, other upper staff members should follow the forums like you do.

Originally posted by Force of Nature
                  I'm all for them staying in jd.

This discussion has been there before, the only valid reason that was given before what there are far too many inivisible greens in dd where the opponent cant really see that a player has obtained a full charge.

This is not the case in jd since you only get it after a death. Its a reasonble prize for killing someone. But I agree that people who want it being removed from dd have a valid reason.
                  What's the point of having them in TWJD but not in TWLJ? As I've said so many times before, same rules should be used in TWD and TWL.

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
                    Thanks I love you, other upper staff members should follow the forums like you do.

What's the point of having them in TWJD but not in TWLJ? As I've said so many times before, same rules should be used in TWD and TWL.
                    There were in LJ and not in LD last season if you didn't know.
                    Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

There hasn't been a final word on the full charge greens yet. If I recall correctly: lnx, Pure_Luck and THE PUSHER are going to meet up sometime and discuss the settings in both TWD and TWL

Comment

Full CHarges are there for your advantage, why not use them instead of whining about people using it saying its unfair. It cant be unfair because you can use them to.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Having an invisible full charge green end a DD 50-49 ruins an otherwise (usually) good game. Keeping them as is, makes rushing way too big of a guessing game, not because of the zone settings, but because of a bug in them.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Invisible greens are unfair, Kaos. I just wish there was a way to keep greens without having invisible greens which, I gather, are the ones that randomly appear (they appear in different places for everyone). If everyone could see all the greens (barring those snatched up by lag, which wouldn't be a huge problem), then it'd be perfectly fair.

It's just when you're chasing someone who just fired at you, and they're running, then suddenly they stop and fire at you when you saw nothing there. That's BS. If I had a choice between no greens at all and full greens as they are in elim / dd, I would choose no greens. But there should be a compromise. Perhaps just take out the randomly generated greens, altogether, and only allow greens that come out when people are killed.
                            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Force of Nature
                              There were in LJ and not in LD last season if you didn't know.
                              Oh I'm sorry, didn't remember that. I don't want them there though.

Comment

Working...
                              X