No announcement yet.

Full Charge Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey desp, thanks for the compliment bout reading forums, But I think all ops should be reading the forums BASED on their league they are running. I'm sure lnx reads the posts and just doesn't respond. But if anyone has any concerns involving twl/twd or any issues with any staffers you could always email me at pureluck@trenchwars.org or ?message me within the game. I will be happy to send your comments and suggestions to the right people for TWD and look into any other issue for you. Thanks

Pure_Luck

Comment

You new people suck. It's part of the game quit your whinning and get over it. If you take it away from leagues fuck take it away from the whole game. I'm glad I can't play right now when whinning get's to be like shameful.

Webvern/Web_
      Kid licks my balls :/
      Web

Comment

There were no full charges last year either.

Dumbass.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

TWLD/TWLJ will likely stay exactly like last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
            TWLD/TWLJ will likely stay exactly like last season.
            Aww, so that means full charges and energy depletes won't get removed from TWLJ? Damn.

And you are probably right that they (other staffers) read forums, but not posting isn't too smart because that makes people whine and complain more. Just something short would be enuogh.
            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
            1: cundor> dude
            1: cundor> i already told my parents
            1: Desperate> LOL
            1: Cremation> HAHA
            1: bram> :)
            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I agree; they could at least post something, just to let people know that they are actually reading the discussions and suggestions.
              sdg

Comment

Full Charge Greens are good and I hope they stay.

With FC GREENS:

-Good for Radar Spread Snipes.
                -Good for saving your ass when being rushed.
                -Good when you mess up at close range.

Also its too late, twdd has had FC Greens for a long time now and if twdd is used to qualify into TWLD, then they should keep them.

Maybe they should have taken out FC Greens from twdd a long time ago, but they didn't.

And to the people who hate FC Greens, if you don't like them, then don't get killed and litter the arena with them.

;>

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub

With FC GREENS:

Also its too late, twdd has had FC Greens for a long time now and if twdd is used to qualify into TWLD, then they should keep them.

Maybe they should have taken out FC Greens from twdd a long time ago, but they didn't.

And to the people who hate FC Greens, if you don't like them, then don't get killed and litter the arena with them.

;>
                  Those 3 reasons are pretty much why we want them removed. And that last comment was just dumb.
                  1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                  1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                  1: cundor> dude
                  1: cundor> i already told my parents
                  1: Desperate> LOL
                  1: Cremation> HAHA
                  1: bram> :)
                  1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Rushing is a stupid way to play dd's anyways, unless its a 3 on 1.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Desperate:
                      Those 3 reasons are pretty much why we want them removed. And that last comment was just dumb.
                      Which comment? And why was my comment dumb? Please explain....

All I wrote is very logical, and how can logic be dumb when it is the truth.

Comment

Theyre only complaining about the invisigreens(randomly generated Full Charge greens, that others cant see). the normal ones that are made fro myou dieing...aren so much the problem...thats what the bad comment was.

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub

With FC GREENS:

;>
                          WITH FC GREENS:
                          You get screwed over dodging bullets on radar because ppl can fire a spread.
                          You die when it saves somebody's ass when you are rushing them.
                          Saves other people when they mess up at close range and you don't.

TWLD did not have full charge greens last season and they are not planning on having them this season. if twdd is used to qualify for twld, the two should be on the same page. twld is more competative and renowned than twdd, twdd should be changed to comply with twld.

full charges only reward people who have screwed up enough to be low on energy and need it immediatly - it rewards sucking.

if you suck more often than not, of course you will want to keep full charges, if you actually play this game with skill and intellect, you don't need any help aside from your own and the 4 guys on your team.

all that was said ignoring the invisible green enigma.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
                            Aww, so that means full charges and energy depletes won't get removed from TWLJ? Damn.

And you are probably right that they (other staffers) read forums, but not posting isn't too smart because that makes people whine and complain more. Just something short would be enuogh.
                            I have never seen anyone get a deplete green or myself get one ever in the lj games i played last season. Maybe the chances are so small, it doesn't make a difference. But lets say you're getting teamed by two people on the opposing team, you luckily get an FC, so you blow the shit out of them in a 2fer. FC's are equalizers, and they don't happen often.

On another note, check out this URL, and scroll all the way down to the Negative Powerups. I'd like to see TW put in the Engine Shutdown greens, it would be hilarious

http://www.subspacechaos.com/manual/items.shtml
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                              I have never seen anyone get a deplete green or myself get one ever in the lj games i played last season. Maybe the chances are so small, it doesn't make a difference. But lets say you're getting teamed by two people on the opposing team, you luckily get an FC, so you blow the shit out of them in a 2fer. FC's are equalizers, and they don't happen often.

On another note, check out this URL, and scroll all the way down to the Negative Powerups. I'd like to see TW put in the Engine Shutdown greens, it would be hilarious

http://www.subspacechaos.com/manual/items.shtml
                              Engine shutdown sucks so much. It basically makes you a sitting duck unable to do anything. But, About the fc, I always claimed that fc's can be used by people who do utilize them. It is not really that random. It is a consious decision to run into it, It also a consious decision to fire after you get a fc. The only reason I agree that fcs should be taken out of dd's is the fact that invisible greens play a huge role in dds. However, the only way a useful fc in javs is obtained is after someone is killed. You're opponent also has the chance to utilze this. It shouldn't be removed from the game, since it doesnt suits a particular style of play.
                              Last edited by Force of Nature; 04-06-2004, 11:24 PM.
                              Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

No like it would be cool if your engines shut down for like 2 secs or so. On the site it says a FULL engine shutdown is 40 secs. Hahahah, i mean, you can fly from one side of the arena in TWLJ in less than half that time easily.
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X