Borrow ban for players like Saiyan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Absolutely weird shit, if amnesti got silenced for harassment, Jessup should too.

Comment

LOL nice try (those green lines you posted could easily be faked), and if I did ever say any of that to you, which I don't remember if I did or didn't, it was in response to troll pms to me by you in the past.

I do remember you bringing up how big urs was to me once while either hitting on me or doing some weirdo disguised troll attempt. I couldn't tell what you were doing but it was creepy as fk. The size you said seemed like a lie and I wanted proof because I think you are a liar and for you to be offering info about it when I didn't ask about it in the first place I remember deciding to put you on the spot about it. You fail to explain any backstory ever because YOU ALWAYS START SHIT. Just fucking stop being a douche, leave me alone and you should be punished for the proof I showed about you.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Dont make this any more embarassing for yourself, I could post the full screenshot...

Heres a hint: you said "show me your cock" in response to being called a "pathetic loser"... LOL.

I'd never "hit on you". You're a 30+ year old with 5 year old brain development. And I've seen your pics, and I know your sexual orientation and whatnot. I'd have a much higher chance of being attracted to a plastic spoon or any random inanimate object than you.

Keep going with that victim mindset, its not going to get you very far lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post

Here is the game in question...First the actual scoresheet as well as the kill analysis....

Now with 9 TKs, and given the caliber of player Saiyan is it's obvious that he was doing it on purpose. I also witnessed first hand other people on the team purposely sitting on the wall for him to TK with plenty of "LOLs" I see in your screenshot where he says "Lets just tk jessup" and I also see that nobody else actually TK'd you. He literally teamkilled his entire team, most of which were complacent in the act. You were not ACTUALLY singled out as his tk target and I will not be punishing him in any capacity for what happened during this game.

You were never a Ban Op. You were a moderator. As such you know some of the tools I have at my disposal. Many of these tools do not have to be implemented when I witnessed the reported act with my own two eyes. I'm sorry that this singular round of JD was ruined for you but there was nothing that happened that would warrant my involvement.

I will protect you or any other member of our little community from personal harassment, I'm pretty sure I've gone out on a limb for you many times before. If it happens, please let me know. I'm available almost every single night and I will deal with it on a case by case basis, even if you don't always agree with how I handle it

You don't "go out on a limb" to confront people breaking the rules LF. That is your job to deal with people who break the rules. Harrassment beyond simple game trash talk is illegal.

I was a ban operator too lol I gave out bans for years.

I gave clear evidence and you are still sticking up for this guy? This should be an open and closed case.

In this situation I feel you are protecting and enabling harassment and making yourself and staff as a whole seem utterly incompetent and in fact corrupt and biased when it comes to enforcing the rules. Look at the calls on saiyan, find out and see I have made them many times before on him for doing stuff like this. He often publicly calls on people in elim to hunt me collectively. That's against the rules too. This guy likes to ruin my gaming experience and trolls me daily. Do something or you are shirking your duty in this case. I'm fairly disappointed in you right now. Staff can and should do better.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
              Dont make this any more embarassing for yourself, I could post the full screenshot...

Heres a hint: you said "show me your cock" in response to being called a "pathetic loser"... LOL.
              If I repeated it its because I was still defending myself towards you being a creep who mentioned your privates to me in a weirdo come on / troll mixture while being exactly what you called me there. "A pathetic loser"

You know you troll me all the time and harass me and anyone with half a brain can see you were doing that in this case with these tks. Just stop and leave me alone and none of this would be necessary. Don't ruin TWD games either. People like you need to lose their borrow priviledges if they pull bs like this.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Given all of the unwarranted harassment against poor innocent Jessup, I suggest we contact Steam and have them implement some sort of system where we can ignore people whose text we don't want to read. If you need name suggestions, we could call it 'ignore'. Whoever suggests it will probably be made the Chief Subspace Officer of Steam.

Comment

Okay I have 2 questions here

1) Who the FUCK is jeff potatoes?

2) How the FUCK did he end up on Demacia roster a few DT seasons ago?
                  Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                  (10 seconds later)
                  rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                  P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Just add saiyan to ignore.txt jessup if you have such a huge problem with him and do not borrow him too.

Problem solved

Comment

Jessup should also add Jessup to ignore.txt

Comment

Jessup loves to complain

Comment

Have a great week my dudes!

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                            Just add saiyan to ignore.txt jessup if you have such a huge problem with him and do not borrow him too.

Problem solved
                            We both were borrowed and put on the same team. The main topic was about him abusing his borrow position and how people like him should face consequence if they ruin twd games teamkilling like that. The harassment part I mentioned was to explain that this is an ongoing harassment situation and doing ?ignore would have no bearing with what happened in this situation.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              In this situation I feel you are protecting and enabling harassment and making yourself and staff as a whole seem utterly incompetent and in fact corrupt and biased when it comes to enforcing the rules. Look at the calls on saiyan, find out and see I have made them many times before on him for doing stuff like this. He often publicly calls on people in elim to hunt me collectively. That's against the rules too. This guy likes to ruin my gaming experience and trolls me daily. Do something or you are shirking your duty in this case. I'm fairly disappointed in you right now. Staff can and should do better.
                              Hold up, I just want to say I totally agree with you and I've been a victim as well. Before we even consider punishing Saiyan, I think we should get this piece of shit named "Ease". He's been tking me for years and no one has done anything. I will show proof if needed. Thanks guys!

(Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Saiyan and Jessup having love affairs....
                                can we make a video? Title it “Love and SS” ?

I made 5 million dollars off of my game stop stock that every single one of you called me an idiot for buying

and TWLB is starting at 2 pm.

2021 is off to an amazing start.
                                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                                X