No announcement yet.

Why is bomb keep on ban me from mmr guy racist or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if i asked for wb and do bad in jav am throwing games i been the worst javer before mmr anyone seen me ever been a javer i play javs cuz thats all bomb host
    IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Originally posted by J-B-Inc View Post
      so if i asked for wb and do bad in jav am throwing games i been the worst javer before mmr anyone seen me ever been a javer i play javs cuz thats all bomb host
      your not bad jav i seen u do gud b4. just slow down ur pace perhaps. 3 mins is very fast to be out but I don't feel its worth a ban. I dis peacemaker.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by micperk View Post
        I refuse to go in on you cause you have heart disease and the amount of lonely depression oozing from your comment in the twdt sign up thread actually makes me feel bad irl. Enjoy your day fam.
        This is what I get for owning the kid in 1 jav MMR game. le sigh

Comment

Draft u lie so bad yes i asked for wb am i not allow to asked for wb and there was no vote so chill
          IMA HOE

Whacha gonna do on mawnin when you wake up to an M-16 nozzle at ya jaaaaaw.

Comment

Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post
            I knew Bombed was retarded, but damn, this a whole new level lol
            This.

Guy appears so fucking stupid that I'm over here literally questioning if it's even someone on staff (let alone Bombed), or if it's just some random mentally challenged troll fucking with this thread. Just goes to show the quality recruiting going on in staff these days. *Slow Golf Clap*

Comment

Fam look through your post history, it’s literally doing the exact same thing you did on every zones discord channel. Outside of that the weird fucking pedophilia comments you made to vys makes you even more suspect. There is a very high chance you belong in prison where you would get fucked up. Done responding to you weird fucks. Also I’m not staff, literally just host mmr, which they can gladly remove me from if they choose. Sharing a game with you fucking creeps is making me question why I log in.

Comment

Originally posted by micperk View Post
                Fam look through your post history, it’s literally doing the exact same thing you did on every zones discord channel. Outside of that the weird fucking pedophilia comments you made to vys makes you even more suspect. There is a very high chance you belong in prison where you would get fucked up. Done responding to you weird fucks. Also I’m not staff, literally just host mmr, which they can gladly remove me from if they choose. Sharing a game with you fucking creeps is making me question why I log in.
                Bot powers is basically an ZH level staff member. You're right it isn't official staff, but it's actually fucking comedy gold and sort of makes sense that your responses show the maturity level of a small child.

That would explain your "staffing"/hosting capabilities. I believe I'm all done here. LF Exhibit 1. This entire message thread.

Comment

I would advise to just ignore the trolls. Let them vent and die of lack of attention. It might look fun at first to mess with them but when it’s affecting your enjoyment of the game it’s not worth it. They will blow anything out of proportion, give no path for correction, and will represent a non existing group of the community. Just let them crawl back to twitter or Facebook where they will be equally useless.

Comment

“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.”

― Phaedrus
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

"Cum in my butthole"

- Riley Reid

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
                        I would advise to just ignore the trolls. Let them vent and die of lack of attention. It might look fun at first to mess with them but when it’s affecting your enjoyment of the game it’s not worth it. They will blow anything out of proportion, give no path for correction, and will represent a non existing group of the community. Just let them crawl back to twitter or Facebook where they will be equally useless.
                        The legend himself that got rid of the Leviathan after years of enjoyment. This is exactly what corrupt fascist staff loves to say. Let's all pretend like everything is okay as the zone continues to spiral into nothing because of the fools that run it.

Comment

I will purposely lack substance with this reply but since I was named directly several times, I will refer those back to my first post. Not where I swept anything under the rug but where I said I'd look into it. Those of us that have been doing this for any length of time can predict with a reasonable amount of certainty the validity of essentially every pitchfork waving witch hunter this zone has to offer. I said I'd look into it. I did.

If anyone else witnesses any instances of members of staff (including MMR hosts) publicly discussing current help/cheater calls, feel free to contact me directly. As for the rest of the crap in this thread, its all rather unbecoming of you to be arguing like this. Somebody be the adult.
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Lol at biets non existant abuse by staff and lfs sad attempt at telling us he gives a fuck.

Comment

I back Bombed 100% in this situation. JB Inc is a problem.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X