Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is currently the best Warbird in the zone? (Current active MMR pilots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is currently the best Warbird in the zone? (Current active MMR pilots)

BEEF!

Mythril is top dawg on my list. He's one of the best, if not the best team player in the zone. His R2-R3 range is elite and his R1 rushing style is a blast from the past. If you're trying to run away from this guy with an open butthole he will just follow the trail with the right angles and nail you to whatever meteorite he desires to see you hanging from. He's a great captain and a great guy overall.

RaCka is #2 on my list. There's no other WB in the zone that rallies the troops quite like him. You tend to see more players break away from their norm and push a little more when he's on the team and with quite more success than they would with other elite warbirds. He really sets the tone for the entire team. He's a relentless, but intelligent pusher/rusher that will most likely capitalize on a missed shot fired at him or like Myth, he can break away to take down an unexpecting pilot firing at one of his teammates. He's a cheetah out on the field followed by 4 vultures at all times. And...is there even a better personality in the game?

3 is tough...I like Best over Vys. When Best is on his game he's pretty lethal and terrifying to go up against. His rushing is probably second best to RaCka and when he's on 8-9 deaths good luck trying to get this guy out. His R2-R3 range is comparable to, if not even better than Dak/Lockdown. Best is definitely one of the better players we have left in this game. He knows how to survive late in games and still be a valuable asset to his teammates. Good luck taking him out when he’s on a roll!

Vys #4. It's hard for me to place you on this list, but there's not many active warbirds still playing this game. You take about 40 more shots than the elite warbirds on this list to even match their kills. Your lag is annoying as hell and it's honestly the only thing terrifying about you. I hate that my dislike for playing against you is purely based on how annoying your lag is. I'm sure if your lag wasn't as bad, you'd still be a top skilled solo WB, there's no disputing that...and maybe that's even why you play the way you do because that's your only focus, being the best solo pilot, and it works well for you against the current competition. Or maybe your lag is just as bad for you and it's hard to do anything other than stick to the mid-range game.

When it comes to close games at the end and you're alone 1v1 or 1v5 there's no doubt that the game isn't over and that you'll KO a few people or even win it, but from the start of the match to the very end of the match your style remains the same. If you were more than just a floating backwards R2-R3 kind of guy you'd probably be the best in the zone (as long as you had the titles to back that as well). MMR rating speaks for itself and right now you're the best WB, doesn't matter the competition because we all play the same people. Could argue it was even worse at the start playing with CZ530, TheSauce, Keith on drugs 24/7, Keith's aliases, Avantgarde, Defaultdollphin_2, kz9, and whoever the hell else ruined MMR matches when it started. You've worked your way up to a 6K rating, and even after surpassing it by a few hundred, you're still maintaining the rating. The fact that you can do that, even when teamed up with the lowest-rated players and holding your own, is a testament to your individual skill. Props on that. The difference is the top three guys on my list will push and scatter the competition and be more involved with the players around them which makes them scary because seeing them on your screen destroying the competition is a lot better than seeing your top guy shooting endless streams and hoping that (PLAYER killed by: Vys) appears on your screen every 10 seconds without actually seeing Vys' ship on your screen.

Bombed #5. I just needed a 5th person on this list...

J/K. I love you, Bombed. Your R2-R3 range is sickening. How you and Aggi fly...or just stay in one spot and shoot high percentage mid-range shots is extremely annoying. You're pretty consistent no matter who is on your team and I always see you putting up about 14 kills or more. Intelligent player who is great at reading angles of attack from the enemy to not only set yourself up for the dodge, but also set up a quick and deadly mid-range retaliation shot. Only thing keeping you back, like Vys, you don't push forward enough. I can't really ever recall a moment when you rushed me.

These are just my opinions. I prefer to see players more involved with the team than watching them for individual accolades. Just want people on forums to enjoy the beef on discord as much as I am.

PS: Dak IMO has improved immensely. His R2-R3 is deadly accurate and in recent memory he's been rushing a lot more and more which has become insanely annoying because he's getting so much better at it. Dak, if active, could easily be in the top 5.
    Mythril
    33.33%
    RaCka
    11.11%
    Vys
    44.44%
    Best
    0%
    BOMBED
    11.11%
    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

This has been the dude who has been in every stream over the past 15 years talking shit about me...I think he's still upset from when I 1v4d him from start to finish. Absolute trash can with the rest of them. We will find out on Sunday won't we, bet I will smell some fully grown men farting and throwing out excuses to duel me.

Good job we don't take the biased opinion from players I've slapped over the years, especially one who's an 8 star shitter at best. Here, see the opinion from the bot that only records stats and holds no judgement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240706-201351.png
Views:	498
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	1366097
    Last edited by Vys; 07-06-2024, 03:18 PM.
    Tobey Maguire got bit by a spider, me? Must’ve got bit by a goat

- The best player to every play the game....Will duel any 10* who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Big Rasaq comin IN! Great writeup man. Will say, think a lot would disagree with you on your stance about Vys but it's your opinion. Otherwise, stand by what I said, great writeup!
      Last edited by Grasps; 07-07-2024, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I kept scrolling down looking for Flew. Rasaq clearly showing he wouldn't recognize game if it R1ed him.

Comment

Nice read Ras,

someone should do jav and basing
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

DISCLAIMER: No offence to anyone mentioned in this post intended, this is just my perspective from DT and MMR, I know fuck all about TWLD. You are all better warbirds than I will ever be.

So who are the active 10* warbirds these days? Mythril, Racka, Vys, Best. Sometimes we see ease, iron survivor and maybe lockdown?

Mythril has this great ability to team and keep his cool when behind, making his teamates look better than they actually are.

Racka his the ability to just take over games.

Ease rarely plays these days and it shows.

Best shouldn't even be in this conversation.

Iron survivor seems to be focused on Javelin more than Warbird these days, but he still hard carries now and then.

Lockdown has a solid R2 range and his ability to take over the game sometimes reminds me of Racka.

Vys is amazing 1v1 with a combination of skill and lag.

Bombed is not a 10* warbird and no offence to him not the same calibur of the rest.

Out of these people mentioned I would put it like this:

Mythril, Racka, Vys, Ease, Lockdown, Iron Survivor, Best, Bombed
            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
            rEnZi> its crazy
            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I think sika is best warbird. But voting vys..looks like a very popular warbird lately with filthy or whatever modernist duel squadrons it reminds me of Isidor and tower event. Kind of like with talon and daze too. Uncertain if 'annoying' or not but zone turns out great with basic population problem is all. It is arguable but whatever zones like chaos zone are fun and offer bots as enemies or moving targets ... The kind of game wanting may be to user but as is not that wrong of a slew in opinion at what it does somewhat

Racka is veteran and, mythril reminds me of fantasy armor from middle earth...was hard to vote am only a 60 in warbird and it has change a bunch over time but yea picking I suppose vys...I would have vote racka but do not know if elusive warbird like sika ..might be guessing not that anything against either
              TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
              TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
              TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
              ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Rasaq trying to topple their twdt team from within. I love it.
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                X