Jack has always squadhopped
    and he always will

Ri
    (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

• lol, morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isreal
        Lol. Kookie, did you even bother looking at the lines?

Atheist
        1 Ara (A)
        2 azn
        3 Cape
        4 destroy
        5 Dusk (A)
        6 Dystrophy (C)
        7 Foreign
        8 Fun
        9 Hannes
        10 hyena
        11 Jack (C)
        12 Kenwood
        13 LiL
        14 LuKE* (C)
        15 magnet
        16 Merce
        17 Mitch (A)
        18 monkee
        19 NAPALM SUNRISE I
        20 Path of Daggers
        21 Raspi
        22 Sky
        23 stab
        24 Tera
        25 Tony

Sk8:
        1 Abyss (A)
        2 ah
        3 AnZu (C)
        4 Charles Bronson
        5 D TOX
        6 Dai Shan
        7 Desire
        8 DeviousMind
        9 Downdraft
        10 Evoce
        11 Melo <ER>
        12 Mister_Eggroll
        13 mufe
        14 Mulkero (C)
        15 NatoGhost
        16 Noble Eagle
        17 Pismo
        18 postzegel (A)
        19 Rane
        20 Razor Edge
        21 Real
        22 RednaZ
        23 spearhead
        24 Tigerex <ER>
        25 Ulgut
        26 Underground
        27 xanyon
        because
        A) Sk8 is active. Please, even during TWL they weren't that active, it was the same few players everytime.

As for Atheist, I don't think they'll be #1, I didn't say not top 10, please they'll be top 3, but not first.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas
          Elusive will be able to put up a fight this season in basing, they have most of the core players from Light, and will not give away points that easily.
          If by "most of the core" you mean Fireballz and 2dragons I guess you're right Man didn't realize Light only had 2 players

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

• nobody has mentioned anti-scrub in twdd so i predict they will make top 10 in twdd

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
              If by "most of the core" you mean Fireballz and 2dragons I guess you're right Man didn't realize Light only had 2 players

-Epi
              A shark and a javelin ... and now it looks like 2d might be terring for you - yes, that's most of the core in my eyes.
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• Or at least .. some of the core players...:P
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• So how are things changing now that Attack is all but a memory?

Actually I'm not even sure if they're gone but it looks like KK has started a new squad called Homies... maybe its a joke and maybe i dunno what I'm talking about but I'd like to know: What's the deal with Attack?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• TWLD

ok.. my turn

1) Rage (They've impressed me alot and they're still getting better as they get off more and mor rust)
                    2) Atheist (The new Light.. Will do very, very good)
                    3) Elusive (it's elusive)
                    4) Divine (How can you ppl forget this squad?)
                    5) Onix (Will still be in top 5)
                    Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
                    Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

• Interesting how BritSquad is considered a better basing squad than duelling...
                      Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

• it turns out the british squad isn't good at anything

Comment

• Mikena = Britsquad dueling

Rage has impressed me off late, they seem to be gelling and will be right up there no doubt

I'd liek to take this time to point out Attack couldn't hold together to TWD, I dislike being right all the time.

Divine won't last either, look at it's captain. Del might be a good player but he can't lead a squad.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Dark Horse candidate for TWDD and TWJD is: Disoblige! Even if this is a little bias, i still think/know we are top 5 in both Javs and WB. =/
                            :yawn:

Comment

• Diso has solid javs and wbs that are active (always good) Top 5 probably, if not def top 10.

Comment

TWLD
                                1. Elusive
                                2. Rage
                                3. Atheist

Elusive is so fucking godly the only problem they will face in the league is deciding who to start because every player on the squad dominates TW. They could easily beat rage or atheist with their worst lineup.

I don't really know how good rage is because they only player I have seen online from the squad is code. I put them second because everybody says they are good.

I put Atheist below Rage simply because Tony is on Atheist. In one very important game Fluke will decide to play Tony and he will go 2-10, making Atheist worse than Rage. Path of Daggers and Jack won't be able to make up for Tony's slacking, sorry.

TWLJ
                                1. Elusive
                                2. Onix
                                3. Atheist

Elusive will win no contest.

Onix is underrated and I believe they can pull off and go to finals, beating atheist in a very close semi-final game.

Atheist need more help in javs. Don't expect Joe to do it all by himself for Atheist. Destroy won't do anything because he will pull a Tony and choke half his games, simply because I said so. And the fact that Tony is on the squad is a big minus for them, considering his suckiness will rub off on everybody else.

TWLB
                                1. Disoblige
                                2. Pallies
                                3. Elusive

I don't care about TWLB and neither does anybody else that is good at javs or warbirds. Therefore, I won't comment.
                                Last edited by Poseidon; 12-17-2002, 06:41 PM.

The Mind of the Father
                                Riding on the subtle guiders
                                Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                                Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X