Predictions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by recon marine
    Andy, LOL, I like you and all. But those are the most rediculous predictions I've ever seen in my life. Diso? 10th?? IN BASING?????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That will be the day I quit SS and burn my computer in a furious rage. Elusive? 10th in wb. Haha, yeah right. Elusive seems to be one of the best squads to hit TW. No offense or anything. What rock have you been living under ??
    k recon. I know that you are busy being rammed up the ass in whatever branch of the military you're in. Purposely dropping the soap and then picking it up in public showers. But if you ever have free time in your very busy ass ramming schedule head over to www.dictionary.com and look up the word "Satire".

I know I shouldnt pick on you like this, your mental capacity is diminished. Why else would you be in the military. However, when blatant sarcasm is perceived as honesty, I lose brain cells from the idiocy.
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Andy, LOL, I like you and all. But those are the most rediculous predictions I've ever seen in my life. Diso? 10th?? IN BASING?????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That will be the day I quit SS and burn my computer in a furious rage. Elusive? 10th in wb. Haha, yeah right. Elusive seems to be one of the best squads to hit TW. No offense or anything. What rock have you been living under ??
      I think he's taking the piss.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Stop underestimating us. =/
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• Stop overestimating us. =\
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

• Top 3 in WB:

Rage
            Atheist
            Elusive

Top 3 in JAV:

Atheist
            Elusive
            Onix

Top 3 in BASE:

Atheist
            Disoblige
            Pallies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dystrophy
              k recon. I know that you are busy being rammed up the ass in whatever branch of the military you're in. Purposely dropping the soap and then picking it up in public showers. But if you ever have free time in your very busy ass ramming schedule head over to www.dictionary.com and look up the word "Satire".

I know I shouldnt pick on you like this, your mental capacity is diminished. Why else would you be in the military. However, when blatant sarcasm is perceived as honesty, I lose brain cells from the idiocy.

Uh guys...I was being serious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Rooney
                Uh guys...I was being serious...
                the joke is old.
                The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                -Dys

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckup
                  Top 3 in WB:

Rage
                  Atheist
                  Elusive

Top 3 in JAV:

Atheist
                  Elusive
                  Onix

Top 3 in BASE:

Atheist
                  Disoblige
                  Pallies
                  AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dystrophy

And your opinion matters why?? When and if I want your opinion or input I will give it to you. And your perception on the military is extremely warped. Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to go anal on everyone. Thank you, now stfu.
                    Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you have to go anal on everyone. Thank you, now stfu.
                      I'm glad you have a boyfriend, since I'm straight I believe I wont have any.. ever.
                      -Dys

Comment

• i heard attack dissolved
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckup

Top 3 in BASE:

Atheist .................?................??
                          Disoblige
                          Pallies [/B]

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                          Asia Minor> maybe not
                          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• Haha, I never said I had a boyfriend. And now that I'm through wasting my time with a stupid fuck like you, I'm gonna go waste my time on something more productive maybe.
                            Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

• IUWqi290e!*~~~~~1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anyone
                                Any Prediction

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
                                jee

Comment

Working...
                                X