Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
    This will work if:

A) They show up. (Which is a decent possibility)
    B) They don't break up as a squad once they lose. Let's see... Jack, Mitch, Stab, Ara, Destroy... all on the same squad... hmmm... where have I seen this before? Why don't you just throw away the formalities and call yourselves Light2?

Or if Jack's doesnt pull his usual routine of switching squads a billion of times before landing on the upcoming TWL winner mid-season. In other words, he'll eventually end up on Atheist.

Comment

• He is on Atheist. Those are all Atheist members that Conc mentioned since he was talking about Atheist.

Comment

• I want fisc back! Good news 404
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
          I want fisc back! Good news 404
          I don't like FICS, he's too loyal towards NS :P
          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• Originally posted by Spruce Monkey
            Or if Jack's doesnt pull his usual routine of switching squads a billion of times before landing on the upcoming TWL winner mid-season. In other words, he'll eventually end up on Atheist.

.?squad jack

Comment

• I remember right before leagues NS was about to become a big force in basing, then a certain member joined and lots of people quit. Now that that certain member is gone, how many those people are going back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
                I remember right before leagues NS was about to become a big force in basing, then a certain member joined and lots of people quit. Now that that certain member is gone, how many those people are going back?
                Damn Verthanthi...your up on the NS gossip

So far about 5 or 6 have mentioned as well as already possibly joined back...I will have to keep you posted on that BTW...welcome back wadi! Glad to cya onboard again!!
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

• and if we don't get them...well i'm just gonna hire a hooker, make some babies, and NS will be full of junior skates....mwuahahahahaha...

and afterwards, when we win...there will be drinking, oh yes, lots and lost of drinking

Comment

• Yah, well, I was on the eeX chat, also known as "Why I hate RR".

Comment

• i predict that everyone's predictions will go wrong because SS will go pay for play like inf and everyone will start playin online reversi cauz thats like so awesome!

im a good preDICKter

Comment

• Jack switched squads ALREADY? Well, fuck me in the ass and call me Susan. That boy gets around faster than the Bubonic Plague.

Is there a squad around that hasn't had Jack on it at one time or another?

Comment

• wtfz - jack free since '93
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• Unless LaBero is Jack alt nicked, we're clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spruce Monkey
                              Is there a squad around that hasn't had Jack on it at one time or another?
                              Yup
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

• Jack has always squadhopped
                                jee

Comment

Working...
                                X