This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulimate Quicksand Bashing and/or Loving Thread

Somebody please explain to me how my squad just lagged out the whole time we played Quicksand at different times throughout the entire game?

Somebody explain to me why They would tell me that they are going to ping me, and at the VERY start of round 2 I lag out with 720 ms, quit, come back, and my ping is down to 50ms.

Somebody explaint to me why 2 different players cudnt even stay in a round for more then half a second before they lagged out.

Now somebody explain to me how this could not be a cheat?

NOW SOMEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DELT WITH BY THE STAFF MONTHS AGO?????????
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Maybe it was just the server starting to lag a certain part of the world, or a router or something. Maybe it was them hackin u guyz or whatnot but i highly doubt it.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Well if they know your IP address, they could do a DoS attack which would mess you up.

One way some of these players in SS could obtain your ip address...

Notice how some people put web links in elim chat, well perhaps when you goto their webpage it records your ip address.

Though I don't think QS would do that, or why would they.

Probably just routers messing up a bad times, as usual.

Well hope it doesn't happen to you again, sometimes life sucks.

Comment

Sounds like somebody's got some esplainin' to do.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hey it's not our problem you aren't able to win / you got laggy players.

Here's already a 3-page thread about TWD lag cheking system and how it specs ppl when they actually don't lag (?) and now you come here to accuse we are cheating. Maybe get some facts before crying why your players get specced by the bot (from slow ploss?).
          megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
          L K> taught u what?
          megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
          9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
          9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis

Here's already a 3-page thread about TWD lag cheking system and how it specs ppl when they actually don't lag (?) and now you come here to accuse we are cheating. Maybe get some facts before crying why your players get specced by the bot (from slow ploss?).
            says the laggot who is wbing for somereason. its been know those players cheat.
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
              says the laggot who is wbing for somereason. its been know those players cheat.
              Yet only times I may lagout are after I've paused download and haven't reconnected to zone.

It's been known? Saying that doesn't prove shit. Show some real evidence and I believe you.
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

oh no hero, don't accuse me of lagging through your spider bullets!
                offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Fuck! Kid is on to us, hurry tahkis ditch the IP Finding software and DDOS attack software that we use to lag one rusted shit of a player out to win a game vs Rapid! OMFG.

Give me a break you fucking moron, jesus.

Sorry I forgot to mention that you spelling is equivalent to a third graders, if you want to be taken seriously then do a spell check and copy paste, fucking tard.
                  Last edited by kthx; 07-30-2005, 01:21 PM.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis

The new settings seem to make it easier to cheat......

Theres some players ive noticed with a certain kinda lag which makes them significantly harder to kill as they eat many bullets than the ones with real lag on dialup.......
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Yeah, for the past week or so, my PC has been lagging like hell, or I just wasn't allowed into TW, forced to play Metal Gear CTF or whatever.
                      DELETED

Comment

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOL were the cheaters of ss now.. watch out
                        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

ROFL kid why would we cheat vs your trash squad? give me a fucking break. me and cowpope have a COMBINED avg of 50-60 ms which is less than yours for sure, yet laggots always say we eat. when you get off your laggy third world isp you can talk to us k?
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                            ROFL kid why would we cheat vs your trash squad? give me a fucking break. me and cowpope have a COMBINED avg of 50-60 ms which is less than yours for sure, yet laggots always say we eat. when you get off your laggy third world isp you can talk to us k?
                            i feel so sry for this retarded young kid...honestly
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                            << evoce >>
                            /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                            TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                            TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

quicksand trying to be value
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                              X