This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wark <ER>
    Hey... how did you know the exact multiplyer for aim I put into the aimhack that I abuse... 10x... I think your hacking ME!
    I think your is spelled you're in this case

Comment

Gotta give Izor and crew props for making these kids cry like this. They say basers whine, then they come and make dumb posts like this because of one DD. Good job, QS. :up:

You lost a few DD points, big deal, the ladder's going to reset. At least basers wait for something semi-important before they start bitching like this.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i aint sayin she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke *******
        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
          i aint sayin she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke *******
          2 too many *'s rodney, you newb
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Actually i think its only 1 too many *'s, right?

Comment

If we're done crying and pretending to be cool going ****** this, can we close this now? Or any more relavant things needed to be said?
              DELETED

Comment

Just wait till we rape next squad that has problems with lagouts..
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

seems everyone is having the same problems ive had with QS... ive mentioned it during rounds with them... personally, I have a consistent avg of 30ms and .1/.0 or something to that equivalent. I've lagged out a couple times vs QS and QS only. I've also seen players with me lag out, who i know typically do not lag (both squadmates and non-squadmates). I think its a problem that needs to be looked into... but on another note, I cant deny that QS actually has some skill and minus the lag thing, I dont think anything fishy is going on.
                  1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
                  1:Ammunative> lol
                  1:Zingy> lol agreed
                  1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
                  1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
                  1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
                  1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
                  1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

Told you dameon.
                    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                    L K> taught u what?
                    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

who is ammunative? havent even played him at all lately. STFU until you have a real complaint newbie

EDIT: how do we even go about getting your ip via this game anyway even if we wanted to. i doubt its possible for a normal player.
                      Last edited by Izor; 09-02-2005, 07:54 PM.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

oh, thats some guy who used to own you in every other zone including "i fuck your mom" and "your mom nude on a scooter"

and yes, i have adventures with your mom izor.

Comment

The funny thing is that all these guys from Quicksand are doing right now is just making themselves sound even more guilty.

When somebody posts about you or your squad cheating the quilty person usually tries to lash out and say something mean back about the person accusing them. The person who knows they are NOT cheating will usually say: "w/e man, go ahead and think that. You have no proof anyways."

All of these quicksand people are lashing out at anyone who has anything to say about their squad. I even get Pm's and messages from Wark <ER> AKA "kthx" or w/e his name is. And all he is saying is " WOW OMG YER EZ." or "LOL HEY KID YOU SUCK AT SS" This all is a cry for attention.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

yo kid kaos, lag cheats backfiring? sorry bra
                            What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

well when you say we have some cheat that makes people lag out i think its pretty reasonable to ask for proof that its us and not your shitty internet. and why would we use this vs shit squads like crapid and not people who we actually need to try against?
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

hi izor, joni just told me uve finished building ur Lag excelerator 2000 he sed dont tell anybody though its a secret

Comment

Working...
                                X