No announcement yet.

The Party Begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Myth, glad to see this TWD is moving along. We appreciate all the long hours and dedication you put into this league.

Also thanks to all those that helped Mythrandir with the TWD work.
    Last edited by FLaBiN; 01-06-2003, 08:47 PM.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
    flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

I've never seen someone work so hard for no pay -_-

From tw Myth, Thanks
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Excellent work Myth.

Comment

After playing several games I have to say this is the most fun league to date. And it's only the first night
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Have one on us Myth

-aphix
            help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Yay Myth! And aphix too, who also put alot of effort into the show.

Comment

Enjoy this before we start asking for more :/

[Like a list of games played / win-loss results / score / who was in spec / high and low pings of players / which chats they were in etc.]
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Thanks Myth TWD's looking awesome hat's off to ya for all the hard work that you've put in.

Comment

Well done Myth...Youre so damn sexy

Comment

Thanks a lot everybody

-

In the coming month(s), We (hopefully with the help of arrogance and castromarx and aphix) will update TWD with many cool new stuff (those I've mentioned in the news), and ofcourse I'll make sure that all bugs get fixed ASAP!

-

Also I would like to say thanks to DoCk>, who spent hundreds of invisible hours to make a bot core that actually is very stable and very powerful. Without his work TWD could never have been finished.

P.S. In the past 12 hours, 42 TWD games have been played and registered. That's as many as we organized and hosted in one TWT weekend!
                      Last edited by Mythrandir; 01-07-2003, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir

In the coming month(s), We (hopefully with the help of arrogance and castromarx and aphix) will update TWD with many cool new stuff (those I've mentioned in the news), and ofcourse I'll make sure that all bugs get fixed ASAP!

Also I would like to say thanks to DoCk>, who spent hundreds of invisible hours to make a bot core that actually is very stable and very powerful. Without his work TWD could never have been finished.
                        You all RocK!
                        "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

GJ Mythrandir, I love this new system.

P-S: Will the bots be able to have a direct connection, or simply log everything? Yesterday we had a base scrim (A-S vs wrs), we were winning with 60ks and 4 mins left. Matchbot dies and the game is not counted, that's kinda sad isn't it?
                          When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

the cool part about this is that these bots will be around long after myth has decided to persue more lucrative opportunities. gj myth this stuff is fun.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Cries
                              GJ Mythrandir, I love this new system.

P-S: Will the bots be able to have a direct connection, or simply log everything? Yesterday we had a base scrim (A-S vs wrs), we were winning with 60ks and 4 mins left. Matchbot dies and the game is not counted, that's kinda sad isn't it?
                              Arrogance and Castromarx have both been working on the bots.
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Well, we were winning that game against whiterabbits because Bronchitis was kind of rusty(something I noticed when he terred in #mythrandir a few hours earlier). So, I don't think they were playing their fullest, and it's quite fine that the game had been void due to matchbot lagging out, IMO. Hopefully, next time we face whiterabbits, they'd be more than we'll expect, in which, creating an enjoyable game. We await your next challenge, whiterabbits

Comment

Working...
                                X