No announcement yet.

The Party Begins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an equally crazy idea. Before starting TWD and making it official and celebrating with beer posters, maybe someone should have tested the bots out? You know, with them constantly lagging out midgame and all?

Comment

The problem with the bots is not due to being poorly tested. They have been tested rather exstensively, I thought. Howwever, Dock's connection is assawful and so they die a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent Lott
        I have an equally crazy idea. Before starting TWD and making it official and celebrating with beer posters, maybe someone should have tested the bots out? You know, with them constantly lagging out midgame and all?

Umm, if you didnt realize, the bots were tested alot in prac subarenas

Comment

i thought the bots did ok and are still doing ok.

Yes there has been a few hicups, but it all could have been allot worse. Considering how many games they are handling.

aphix
          help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

My point is that the league shouldn't officially start until this is settled and resolved. There was previous testing of the bots? I didn't see any instances in which more than 5 bots were simulatenously used at one time like they are right now, during leagues...

Comment

There were previous cases of Matchbot hosting 5 games (2 'private basing' games, and 3 practice dueling)... not many, but there were

Comment

Miff what's up with game and individual stats?
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

castromarx has written the code for that; I'm waiting for him to get back and deliver it, heh.. ^

Comment

I've seen him once or twice, and he's been on the wr board lately. Try leaving him a message there, myth?

Comment

gj myth, appreciate what u do for us, keep up the good work!
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Great site. I just looked at it. Spastic is ahead of Disoblige in TWDB. Strange world we live in.

But yeah, you're one bad motherf------"SHUT YO MOUTH"

tCK
                        1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                        1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                        THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                        1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                          But yeah, you're one bad motherf------"SHUT YO MOUTH"
                          SHAFT!
                          "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Damn riiiiight . . .
                            1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                            1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                            THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                            1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

Originally posted by The Crimson King
                              Great site. I just looked at it. Spastic is ahead of Disoblige in TWDB. Strange world we live in.
                              not so strange if you look at their games...

Comment

Working...
                              X