X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ
      It's not even that bad an idea. You don't have to use it but it could serve as a nice element of surprise. Or a better way into base when you happen to die at the same time everybody from the other team dies. Or to prevent those boring tube fights.
      Wow, how can you say it's not a bad idea. It's a completely stupid idea. First of all, if this gets implemented into TWJD, it might as well get implemented into TWLJ. And, TWLJ is supposed to determine a team's skill. How does "surprise" attacks from barwarps demonstrate skill. Radar wouldn't even be able to tell you who is around the area you would warp into from the barwarp. So, that would just mean that an individual got a lucky kill or two. Also, like melon said, you'd have people spawning those who attempt to barwarp. And, those boring tube shots demonstrate skill, or the lack of skill of pilots going up the tube. It doesn't take a guiness to avoid running up the tube with 5 shots coming down, and you can definitely draw out shots from the sides by faking your opponent, then you can thrust in. And, the only reason you died in the first place is because of your mistake or your opponent's skills exceed yours. Therefore, in addition to your death, it serves as an additional punishment. It's not that hard....and changing that with a barwarp would ruin the whole fucking division/league.

Comment

i'd love to see d1st0rt's system implemented in ?go javs. the predictable warp spots make it far too easy for chumps to camp warp locations.

as for twjd, hell hell helllll no. barwarps are a fun little gimmick, and their place is in a public jav arena, not a competitive one.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Sorry d1st but the new warp system in ?go javs (Yes, the one you told us about above) makes it too chaotic and annoys me a lot since there's always someone who warps right next to you and kills you. You can't even predict it.
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
            Sorry d1st but the new warp system in ?go javs (Yes, the one you told us about above) makes it too chaotic and annoys me a lot since there's always someone who warps right next to you and kills you. You can't even predict it.
            I totally agree. Good idea in concept ... but it's really too messy in real life. I've been playing for an hour. So many random ppl kill you just bc they warped right in front of you. Please go back to the old system. At least you could avoid the warp areas.

Limit the idea to warping in only certain areas please.

Comment

The way the bot works, the warping can easily be adjusted to have randomized positioning within smaller ranges just by altering the image it uses. For example, it could have a setup something like this:
              where each of the different shades of red around the bar warps to a random place within one of the colored areas inside the base. If anybody would like to make a revised image, I can upload it and have the bot use that instead. Otherwise, contact a friendly ER and have them set up the old warps.
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Now having something like that in ?go javs would be a step up from the simple 3 point bar warp. That might be something to look into. Not a warp that covers the whole jav arena, but a warp that would be randomized within an X amount of sections within the map. That way you know to be careful when flying in those areas, but also, decreasing the chance for spawners to kill, and increasing the chance to get away from being spawned.
                May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

why isnt barwarp removed already from the entire zone
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

the new barwarp is ok, except the odd time it warps you into spawm (I guess it warps you onto an actual bar, realises it can't do that, and warps you to spawn) which is no good. And a lot of the warp spots are brutal, they should for the most part me high near the top, and down the far left and far right sides keeping the middle open.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Like I said, if anybody provides me with a better picture I'll upload it.
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

worst idea EVER...

u guys are fucking lazy
                        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Barwarp is awesome. But as others said, I think in TWLJ it would just be stupid.
                          -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

How about having something similar to the ?go javufc arena, but larger so that it would be big enough for 8-10 players. Basically removing all the empty space, and making the whole battle arena a base.
                            May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Working...
                            X