Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    WITH staff name, Smart..
    That doesn't mean you can not cheat. It doesn't make cheating impossible.

Comment

same shit to me

the same shit happened to me last night when Atheist played against disoblige.... Mantra Schnares Da1andonly <ER> and i believe it was Jonas ALL lagged.... and it wasnt normal..... they had pings of 400 towards me, then mythrandir checked their lag and he said they had a ping of 40 to the server (with no spikes) but there probably is a ROUTER PROBLEM from sweden / finland towards us otehr europeans when they dont go threw the server... or something.... its fucking weird..but i dont think they cheat or something.... anyway....

WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      Trench Wars Moderator
      TW Gallery Admin
      TWEL Operator
      aka ronaldo

Comment

what i do wanna say

what i do wanna say is that Divine IS using lagcheats....
        example: rift..he admitted it in public........ i dont have a screenshot of it though
        Trench Wars Moderator
        TW Gallery Admin
        TWEL Operator
        aka ronaldo

Comment

Late: true, cheating on staff name isn't impossible :P

I'm just glad you guys believe me
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

To answer your statement da1, you wouldn't have won the second round, you had 17-2 score, you won with 50-43, so yes, you probably wouldn't have.

Wadi and others who dont belive it, it is why I posted two screenshots, and with all the private messages, all the boxes open (score box can be made transparent you know), and to edit that kind of a pic, while 30 people were watching the game, and telling they lag, is kinda hard.

Oh and brookus, don't mention edited screenshots, PLEASE.

I wanted da1 to get subbed, for it was clear that the lag was helping him ALOT (eating bombs dead on, then shooting just after it). Maybe he wasn't lagcheating (lagtronic type of stuff), but it was using lag for his own profit, which can be considered lagcheating, since his *lag was 40ms, and he showed 280ms to everyone else around, one one screenshot even 600...the server doesn't kick him to spec because he simply shows 40 ping to him. Da1 didn't want to spec, cause he wanted to use the situation. Period.

I rest my case.

Ri
            (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Why the FUCK would da1 cheat!!!

1. he is an uberleet mofo. Cheating would make him suck.
              2. he is a dumbass. Had to practise years to play this 2d spaceshipgame and his mom still does all the typing for him.
              3. he is in staff and therefore has a little bit more maturity than some of us.
              4. he's a fucking cool guy and would never do something as low as cheating.

so BACK OFF!!!
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

seeing how i totally missed the point and nobody accused da1 of actually cheating I'll sit down now and zip it..
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Ri as I said that lag DID help me, and for the 34905th time i couldn't do anything about it, and also there were no one to sub for except crb and he had too much packettloss :/

Comment

if you have ever seen Horror play, it is obvious that he is lag cheating.

Comment

thats bs. I did so not lag in that game!
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by pharm
                        if you have ever seen Horror play, it is obvious that he is lag cheating.
                        He is israeli, I think you know what lag do israeli have...don't you?

Da1, if you specced and told us you did, we would have specced one of ours, no big deal playing 4v4 is it?
                        So you miss my point, it isn't the lag that was my problem, it was you using that same lag to win for your team.

Ri

Comment

Originally posted by warportal

Not speccing made him suck.

2. he is a dumbass. Had to practise years to play this 2d spaceshipgame and his mom still does all the typing for him.

Nothing i can help

War was on staff too, dark was on staff too...get my point?

He used his lag to win, as low as it gets.
                          Ri

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada

Wadi and others who dont belive it, it is why I posted two screenshots
                            It's not that I don't believe you, it's that the screenshots you so curteosuly posted make me want to vomit everytime I look at them. The mishmash of colors makes me physically ill. All I'm asking is that next time you consider the presentation of your evidence, because this time you shot yourself in the foot.

Comment

ri you never believe anyone but you, do you?
                              Wouldn't surprise me.

And yes about the staffers, alot of ex staffers are like that.

Please stop whining.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal

so BACK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X