Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just needed someone from Stone to acuse

But no hard feelings I hope, it was just an example :P
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Like I said cheating with staff name is not impossible, but I am sure too Da1andonly does not need to cheat, and like he said Disoblige would win anyway.

Comment

if it makes you feel any better, I don't give a shit. don't think anyone else does either.
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Thats not lagcheating, that's using bad lag to your advantage

Lag cheating is on Divine and a few other squads.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Wow finally someone who understood...thanks kooks.

I was saying it all the time, but somehow, all the people reffered to lagcheating...ok, I might have misused the thread title, but ok.

Brookus, how am I a hypocrite? I don't edit screenshots, if you don't believe it, go to the twdivisions.org, check the game time, then check the time when I posted this...If you think I could have done a perfectly made screenshot fake in that time, you're a fool.

Late, Diso would have lost that round without da1's 17-2.

Ri
            (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
              Wow finally someone who understood...thanks kooks.

I was saying it all the time, but somehow, all the people reffered to lagcheating...ok, I might have misused the thread title, but ok.

Ri
              You start like this:

Originally posted by RiArmada
              Yeah you knew it was coming, lagcheaters should be banned, all I have to say.

then you post 2 screenshots, and you start to whine about da1.

Now you say that you only meant that da1 was using the lag in his advantage..

Stop making a fool of yourself and admit that you started this chat to acuse da1 of lagcheating, and not just because he was using his lag as an advantage.

Really I dont have anything against stone, or you Ri, but this is just a stupid.. And yes I am gonna say it again, immature thread.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Da read what i said again. TWD is not a warmup for squad trying to get in TWLs.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Good luck using screenshots. Alcoholism couldn't even use screenshots of four players in to prove they could play with four players in their game against Disoblige for which they got inflicted a forfeit.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Ri in your blind rage you aren't reading right. Not to long ago, in a basing match vs -as with stone. The game ended very very close. THe screenshot we had was of us winning. which you promplty decided was edited and that screeenshots could not be used for evidence. Now here is a different situation but you are using screenshots to prove your point, which as you have stated in the past can easily be edited. So basically with your own words if Da1 was reallly cheating, you have no viable proof. That would be called "shooting yourself in the foot"

p.s. fins dont need to cheat, they have superior lag.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

As I said, I titled the thread wrong, but I'm still of the opinion that lagcheaters should be banned. This, which da1 has done, is in the same league with lagcheating...he knew he had lag, he knew he could kill us all with it, he knew he eats bombs, he knew he will get a good score and win it for diso, he also knew he could have been subbed. Don't try to explain that other finnish people have the same lag, cause it isn't true, I have finns in my squad too remember?

I will rest my case here, since nothing can be done, but I still AM right.

Read it. like it, don't like it, I couldn't care less.

Ri

P.S Pv, you are mistaken, Stone won then with 5k ahead, there was hardly some lag involved when people could have seen different scores, you sent in a screenshot with you having 5k more than us. 30 people watched the game, inclusive some people who play a bit longer and know what may happen...this is a different situation, Guru, I think you can close the thread, since it's not going to help anybody.

Ri
                      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

I know adman!
                        For ME (personally) TWD is just a warmup for TWL (since Diso is in it)

I'm trying to get back in shape :/

And ri, yes I know I had lag, I know I ate bullets etc, still there was no one to sub for, and if we both would have specced one player (me and someone) it would have putten our win at risk, so there's no point :\
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

whine, whine, whine

whine, whine, whine

bla bla
                          sigpic
                          What is even the elblow?

Comment

This may sound like whining, but why did you revive a week old thread to post "bla bla"?
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

People don't whine when I lag cheat. $$$$
                              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                                This may sound like whining, but why did you revive a week old thread to post "bla bla"?

more like two weeks
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X