No announcement yet.

Lagcheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main problem is that we are too many for a little country named "Finland" and their routers fuck up just for that.. the server need to be moved in USA but i know like you that it's impossible ($$$)..
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

Wadi, it's to prove the authencity, otherwise, I could have easily been accused of editing (oh, I wouldn't, check the match time and check when I posted the first post). Anyways, just look at the facts, you don't need to read my chats.

Da1 you said it yourself, all I have to believe.

Ri
      (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram

Hahahah PPPHEEAAARRR

DaL! for twd martyr
        Originally posted by Disliked
        However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
        when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

WTF is this about.. Someone lagged, big deal, they do it everyday.

Posting some screenshots isnt prove that he lagcheated, its just prove that there still are stupid discussions in twd.

And you can call dark.. ect inmature.. But arent you being that with this stupid thread Ri??
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

What did I say?

And for the love of god..let it go ri. You just can't stop :/

(for the record, i still have the same lag..and i still dunno why)
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

The solution to lag related problems is to quit playing TW. It's a zone that will be forever plagued by the mediocrity of the Finnish network infrastructure.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

only one question, why play and ruin the game for someone when there are other sollutions? Immature thread leo? Look at your user text...ss...addictive as hell, do you like some laggot ruining the game for you? Guess not.

Ri
                (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada
                  ...why play and ruin the game for someone....
                  Ri

omg omg, ppl spawn in league games !!
                  -get over it, it's part of the game

omg omg, ppl lag in league games !!
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Well.. i must say that the lag da1 has is common for Finns. I have the same thing. Ppl say i lag and when i do ?lag i get 40-100ms and 0.1 ploss... the thing is i still have 2k high sometimes, so i spike as hell... dunno why, but I think it's the server, cos it just started recently... and it's no fun when i kill my team by ramming a mine =/

da1, u have HTV cable also? or ADSL?

Comment

i ahve something to say, nothing about lag or lagcheting or whatever.

THE FACT IS: TWD IS NOT A WARMUP FOR SQUADS TRYING TO GET IN TO TWLS. THANKS.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Oh and brookus, don't mention edited screenshots, PLEASE.
                        I just hope you see how much of a hypocrite you are. Sadly, though, you probably don't.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Miau: i only have isdn 56k, 7€/ month and i can be on 24/7, cheap.

And Adman: Atleast for me it is (Since diso is already ensured in TWL)
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
                            omg omg, ppl spawn in league games !!

omg omg, ppl lag in league games !!
                            ima try that second thing sometime.

-bram

Comment

only one question, why play and ruin the game for someone when there are other sollutions? Immature thread leo? Look at your user text...ss...addictive as hell, do you like some laggot ruining the game for you? Guess not.

Ri
                              I lag these last few days, with my ?lag saying I am in between 40 and 100.. and my C2S and S2C sticking between 0.0 and 0.5

I dont really care about the lag, sure its anoying, but its part of the game. I do think this is an immature thread. I am not posting a thread when lets say M_M God, spikes threw base, killing me when I am terr... Sure in the game I might say.. OMFG nice lag Or something, but I wont call him a lagcheater.. or even post a thread about it. Lag is part of the game.. Maybe, we need more servers in TW, or Leagues on different server, but you gotta talk to Priitk and Zippidan for that.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lol why me I dont even lag with my 50ms .1 .1
                                But a good example :P

-M_M
                                Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                                24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                                1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                                X