Edit:Reset or No Reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit:Reset or No Reset?

Pure_Luck just informed me that he doesn't want a reset. So, no reset. Standings that are set now are as is and will continue to be.

Edit History

Reaver changed the title to "Edit: Reset or No Reset?" at 10:00 pm PST
    Dameon Angell changed the title to "Reset or No Reset?" cause the Edit looked awkward at 10:07 pm PST
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 12-04-2006, 02:07 AM.
    DELETED

Comment

Cool, ty.

Comment

Im mostly to blame for the poor announcement so I'll be mostly in charge of fixing it if everyone wants it fixed. Who believes that TWD should have another announced reset so that players are well aware that this is the final reset prior to TWL? If the majority is satisfied with the reset then I'll leave it stand. Im partly inclined to believe there should be another reset because of the problems with the website after the reset.

Edit: for times sake post either "Don't reset" or "reset".
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
          Im mostly to blame for the poor announcement so I'll be mostly in charge of fixing it if everyone wants it fixed. Who believes that TWD should have another announced reset so that players are well aware that this is the final reset prior to TWL? If the majority is satisfied with the reset then I'll leave it stand. Im partly inclined to believe there should be another reset because of the problems with the website after the reset.
          i dont even understand what the big problem is for everyone? just play games and win and youll be on top of the ladder not that hard
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

TWL won't start for another five months anyways, so it is all good.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

there's a ton of website problems still...

Comment

reset
                Gun remembers.

Comment

hey, can stonerz pls have theyre win\loss rec fixed? that points are correct but we have about 20 more losses than we should
                  Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                  1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  caco <ER>> duel me for it
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Edit: for times sake post either "Don't reset" or "reset".
                    Not to be a pain in the ass, but the title of the thread and DA's first post might add some confusion.

Also, is this the final reset leading up into TWL?

Comment

Then don't be a pain in the ass.
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                        Then don't be a pain in the ass.
                        Jesus, cut me a break. I'm new to the TWD/TWL system. Would it really kill you to be more patient as I try and adjust?

Comment

For the sake of the TWJD tournament, and the upcoming TWDD tournament, TWD will not reset again prior to this coming TWL. Also, after speaking with those that manage the TWD website's database, the information on the site now is correct. That was the final reset.
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

For the sake of the TWJD tournament, and the upcoming TWDD tournament, TWD will not reset again prior to this coming TWL. Also, after speaking with those that manage the TWD website's database, the information on the site now is correct. That was the final reset.
                            You didn't talk to me whore!

Good thing too, I would've just said "errr... I'm too busy to check that out right now" and go read a book.
                            Ban Ikrit

Comment

reset

Comment

Working...
                              X