Stricten the lag limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pascone View Post
    you didnt have the best anything in diablo 2, just know that i was better than you. wesuck! gosu-pvp pvp-east... odds are that means nothing to you, further proving my point :grin:
    LOL pasc dont start with me on D2. My barb would be worth over $400 if i were to trade his shit on ebay. Perfect 400 eth superior grief (in case you think WTF i could repair it with certain cube recipe), perf fort, rends, dungos, up'd gores, 1.08 bug arreats, 40/15 ss, angelic rings/ammy, 37 permed 3/20/20s, and perf torch and anni. All obtained in 6 years I played. Almost 7k life, 30k ar, over 40k def at level 95 with my godly personalized build. Also got chant stick, bo gear, and sorbs for dirty duels. I prolly dono the current godly pkers but I guarantee I'd whipe my ass with the "gosu" items u have/had. Now stfu kthx.
    Last edited by Ward; 01-08-2007, 04:26 PM.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

i had the name zon, i didn't mess around : )
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

my lvl 9 will own u all
        1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          LOL pasc dont start with me on D2. My barb would be worth over $400 if i were to trade his shit on ebay. Perfect 400 eth superior grief (in case you think WTF i could repair it with certain cube recipe), perf fort, rends, dungos, up'd gores, 1.08 bug arreats, 40/15 ss, angelic rings/ammy, 37 permed 3/20/20s, and perf torch and anni. All obtained in 6 years I played. Almost 7k life, 30k ar, over 40k def at level 95 with my godly personalized build. Also got chant stick, bo gear, and sorbs for dirty duels. I prolly dono the current godly pkers but I guarantee I'd whipe my ass with the "gosu" items u have/had. Now stfu kthx.
          lawl nurd !

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
            lawl nurd !
            Not any more than you are in SS. All i wanted to do is to show a d2 amateur pascone that he's talkin to the barb god. Pasc, if you still play or care I'd give you a few tips about godly builds since I don't play anymore. That is if you apologize of course.
            Last edited by Ward; 01-08-2007, 08:23 PM.
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              Not any more than you are in SS. All i wanted to do is to show a d2 amateur pascone that he's talkin to the barb god. Pasc, you still play or care I'd give you a few tips about godly builds since I don't play anymore. That is if you apologize of course.
              rflomoa faget !

Comment

barbs were never good and bored me to tears. i stopped playing in like 02 when i started playing this game
                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

barbs were never good and bored me to tears. i stopped playing in like 02 when i started playing this game
                  WOW! you havent played for 4 years and you called me out.. And once again you're wrong. When you have a good barb it's the most fun character to play for cuz good barbs don't have many weaknesses unlike other characters.

If you finished playing in 02, I'm guessing d2 was still on patch 1.08 back then.. you probably don't even know any of the items i've listed to know how great my barb was.

Comment

stopped at the very start of 110. pretty sure youd never touch my sorc, then again with the lag that you have you probably would

this has become completely off topic.

Comment

stopped at the very start of 110. pretty sure youd never touch my sorc, then again with the lag that you have you probably would

this has become completely off topic.
                      Didn't I just say I had sets of absorbs for dirty duels? Sorcs r ez. Only characters who stood a chance vs my barb are godly hammerdins and godly necros. Forgot to say I also had a good necro for killing casters

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                        This I realize, but my ISP claims they excel in all areas.
                        When we upgraded to a higher speed we had troubles, too. It would always disconnect and I'd be unable to play anything without being laggy as sin.

If you recently switched or upgraded you might want to call them to check which switchboard you're on. For my service we've had it for about 8 years, and they still had us on an older switchboard or server type deal.

Helped me, now I get 40 pings and no ploss all the time, even with a full LAN.

Hope I said something useful.
                        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

back to the topic, am i the only one that is aware of the lag that players like last standing, colonel, demonfaze, fireballz, boz, vys had it, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some, seem to have. they don't move like regular ships and eat dead on shots. i don't think i'm the only one, but the lag numbers look fine yet they eat many more shots than your normal player.. something should be done about that before anything else.

Comment

back to the topic, am i the only one that is aware of the lag that players like last standing, colonel, demonfaze, fireballz, boz, vys had it, and i'm sure i'm forgetting some, seem to have. they don't move like regular ships and eat dead on shots. i don't think i'm the only one, but the lag numbers look fine yet they eat many more shots than your normal player.. something should be done about that before anything else.
                            thats what separates a good player from a great one... brazilian aimbot would have been united force / paladen / warpath strayers and not syndicate if not for their teleport shots... sarrow would just be a lame duck suicider without that 56k wireless

btw stricten isnt a word
                            Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I do think the bot limits should be lowered from wherever they are now, yes. And we just need to, as a staff, keep tabs on everyone and visually check the laggers.

The one problem we have is what I call the "Boy who cried wolf" syndrome going around. You have certain players who, when they're just getting bested, call a ?cheater on whoever is winning. I then come in and see no foul play, just actual, good plays by the person in question. When you see enough of these from certain players they do lose their credibility in later ?cheaters.

So, when you are trying to report these people, make sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt that this guy is actually cheating or stepping way out of his lag bounds.

One way I would suggest fixing this is to install a lag checker on the matchbots for players to view eachother's lag when queried and then if the lag is out of boundaries the bot will spec the player.
                              DELETED

Comment

Yea just make the limit around 200. There are a bunch of nerds who think they'll get away with 56k. Get a job and get a fuckin connection u cheap fucks

Comment

Working...
                                X