Stricten the lag limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ward View Post
    Yea just make the limit around 200. There are a bunch of nerds who think they'll get away with 56k. Get a job and get a fuckin connection u cheap fucks
    Don't be so blatantly ignorant, money isn't the only thing required for high speed internet.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
      Don't be so blatantly ignorant, money isn't the only thing required for high speed internet.
      Yes, yes I understand that high-speed connection isn't easily accessible to certain countries like.. lets say.. well.. brazil. In that case create a server with less packet requirements to alleviate lag, or have brazilians play on their own server because their lag is intolerable. Nobody should suffer in this game just because brazil is a poor country, or because of certain North American cheap fucks who cant afford anything more than 56k
      1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
      1:Cower> Sword
      1:Kthx> ok
      1:Cower> Axe
      1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
      1:Cower> ?
      1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Yes, yes I understand that high-speed connection isn't easily accessible to certain countries like.. lets say.. well.. brazil. In that case create a server with less packet requirements to alleviate lag, or have brazilians play on their own server because their lag is intolerable. Nobody should suffer in this game just because brazil is a poor country, or because of certain North American cheap fucks who cant afford anything more than 56k
        you don't even play, so what does it matter to you
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

looool
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

honestly

i think it should be capped at 130ms, that will be the best league.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
              One way I would suggest fixing this is to install a lag checker on the matchbots for players to view eachother's lag when queried and then if the lag is out of boundaries the bot will spec the player.

yea wtf, why doesnt tw have this, most zones do. !lag money to the bot ez

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                you don't even play, so what does it matter to you
                i do play whenever LS isn't home. thanks

here's an example of a typical corrupt ss mod. He'd rather make jokes/dumb remarks instead of addressing the issue
                1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

i do play whenever LS isn't home. thanks

here's an example of a typical corrupt ss mod. He'd rather make jokes/dumb remarks instead of addressing the issue
                  here's an example of a typical bully who has no self-steem and uses tw as this as his salvation.
                  Last edited by applecheek; 01-12-2007, 02:19 PM.

Comment

I don't know who's been shitting in your lunchbox reciently, but lag is a thing we all have to deal with. When I'm playing I see people who are considered laggy and I change my gameplan up to adjust to that. I think thats what we all do.

While there are some players who could be deemed as "way out of bounds" for lag, most players have it a little bit. I just think the problem we have is the fact that w/o a mod, we don't know what the other player's lag truely is. If we get the !lag option added in (I'll drop a line with TWD Staff and Dev when I get my PC back), this should definately decrease due to everyone self-policing themselves.
                    DELETED

Comment

im pretty sure more and more people are starting to mysteriously lag...infact im convinced about it. is there a new tactic of having additional programs up that mods cant detect while playing to give you an advantage? and this is generally the average squads who arent actually good but are somehow coming out with the results these days..coincidence? or am i just mumbling poo? B)
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by applecheek View Post
                        here's an example of a typical bully who has no self-steem and uses tw as this as his salvation.
                        don't hold a grudge on me just cuz i think ur 150-man squad is a pile of garbage

Comment

There are many places in America that don't have access to high speed internet.
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

I remember when my cable modem blew out and I had to play on 56k AOL for a month. I mean, I'm godlike already so I couldn't tell if I got 'better', but it happens to people in America.
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                              There are many places in America that don't have access to high speed internet.
                              Than in brazil? i dont think so

Comment

Some brazillians lag less than some american players. work that one out.
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X