The New TWSD (twsdx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kawrae View Post
    Change it to point race depending how many players are in.
    Well I would think it should be changed to point race, even if some don't like it. I mean point races would increase people to fight more, instead of having the whole team run away when they get the flag(even though there will probably still be people who do this.) Maybe changing it will get more player interested, and hopefully give more competition to those dominating squads. Even possibly make people like ship 3 instead of hating it like I used to.

But that is just my opinion, just thought I would state my 2 cents.
    9:staffeR> naw I won't make my girl swallow it
    9:RUCCI> if its in your mouth why not swallow....
    9:GoldDustWoman> ive never noticed the difference
    9:staffeR> I learned after I got punch'd not to do that to a girl
    9:RUCCI> i hit my guy in the mouth and she ran for tissues
    9:RUCCI> GIRL
    9:milpitas> lies
    9:milpitas> guy
    9:GoldDustWoman> lol
    9:milpitas> u homo rucci
    9:RUCCI> NO
    9:milpitas> the truth comes out
    9:GoldDustWoman> lololol

Comment

• 3v3: race to 3000
      4v4: race to 4000
      is there 5s? if so....5000
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• What about this?

Its not to scale as after making it, I realised the height needs doubling at least.
        Probably take out the asteroids in the middle to make it smaller so the majority of the game time isint spent traveling.

Flag is the red circle. The grey circles are asteroids.
        Round 1, flag appears on left.
        Round 2, flag appears on right.
        IF there is a round 3, flag appears in the middle.
        Or maybe to keep it simple, flag always appears in the middle.

Spawn areas is the grey area. Team 1 on the left, team 2 on the right.

(Im able to make the map, just didnt want to spend time making it if people didnt like the idea.)

3v3 to 8vs8.
        Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
        TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

• Spawns are done in a circle's raduis...
          Which makes square maps have a big dissadvantage unless that spawn can be contained inside the square.

So unfortunatly with that map if one team dominates they can spawn the crap out of the other team if they hang out in the spawn...

The idea doesn't look that bad tho...
          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

• wow ignite finds and exploits another bug, still not banned

uses gashi, still not banned

and hes hell bent on keeping delectable banned, LOL?

is staff this blind and dumb?

and yea add something to the bot like the dd's where i u press esc s or f11 ur taken out of the game completely or maybe take some points and if its an actual lagout u will be allowed to !lagout

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              -100 is alot, but as long as we count it the same way we do in like twdd/twjd as in intentionally lagging out or being completely oblivious to your lag before a match and deciding to get played anyways is the only way you will get a +1 90% of the time. So basically if you lagout through a lag you can see in ?lag or by literally speccing you lose 100, but if its something you can't see such as weapons s2c then you just get specced. I think this would probably be best.
              how is 100 alot? unless u plan to spec at the end.

Comment

• Loophole tread combined with orginal TWSD thread...

Comment

• Map updated.

You'll notice the top-right and bottom-left "forts" have been opened up.
                  More room to fight in and less to hide in...

1st game on new map i just watched seemed much better with this change!
                  Cheers to squads PaxIn and Respect for the help being the 1st testers on the new map.

:wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    but as long as we count it the same way we do in like twdd/twjd as in intentionally lagging out or being completely oblivious to your lag before a match and deciding to get played anyways is the only way you will get a +1 90% of the time.

I disagree. I have 50 ms average, never spike .0 .0 almost every day, and every single day I play a game or two and I get +1 lagout for no reason

I think bots have to be programmed wrong in terms of lag limits, because I see players like brokenfist play with 400 ms and eat everything, and players like mongol intentionally spike when they get cornered, and they don't lagout, yet my 50 ms .0 .0 gives me +1
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                      What about this?

Its not to scale as after making it, I realised the height needs doubling at least.
                      Probably take out the asteroids in the middle to make it smaller so the majority of the game time isint spent traveling.

Flag is the red circle. The grey circles are asteroids.
                      Round 1, flag appears on left.
                      Round 2, flag appears on right.
                      IF there is a round 3, flag appears in the middle.
                      Or maybe to keep it simple, flag always appears in the middle.

Spawn areas is the grey area. Team 1 on the left, team 2 on the right.

(Im able to make the map, just didnt want to spend time making it if people didnt like the idea.)

3v3 to 8vs8.

i like that idea, flag shud appear in the middle and it would be more fun in your map if you had to take your flag to the other teams side, and yea increase the height
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                      X